Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

RNS-E SD playlist

Old 02-16-2010, 10:58 AM
wicked 7 is on a distinguished road
RNS-E SD playlist

I've seen the MP3 Manager software that is no longer supported and doesn't work on Vista+. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to manually make SD playlists that work on the RNS-E head unit? MY07 G if that matters. Thanks.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:31 AM
You're kidding! No one here uses the SD slots for MP3 music on your Lamborghini?

Old 02-17-2010, 04:23 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
i have a 07 g and use the sd cards for all my music but i am confused on what you are asking

Old 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
i have a 07 g and use the sd cards for all my music but i am confused on what you are asking
Maybe that's why I don't have any responses. My question is this: are you simply putting all your MP3's on the SD or are you using software or some other way to create multiple play lists similar to an iPod?

A few years ago there was a program written by Audi enthusiasts (same head unit) called MP3 Manager. It allowed you to create iPod like play lists on each SD card. That program no longer is supported so I'm wondering what everyone does. So far it appears that everyone just dumps MP3's on the SD card and scrolls through all the songs.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:34 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
what you can do is make folders within your sd card that way you dont have to scroll through 100's of songs . what i do is make a folder for each genre of music . you dont need any kind of special program. you can do it all in windows. so essentially you can make as many playlist as you want just make more folders. i hope this helps. let me know if you have anymore questions

Old 02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
what you can do is make folders within your sd card that way you dont have to scroll through 100's of songs . what i do is make a folder for each genre of music . you dont need any kind of special program. you can do it all in windows. so essentially you can make as many playlist as you want just make more folders. i hope this helps. let me know if you have anymore questions
I tried doing exactly what you're describing but it's not working. Someone else just responded on the Audi forum saying you can't do it in vista 64 because of the tags created. I'll try it on my laptop (vista 32) tonight.

Thanks.