Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

1014 rwh on 93...

Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
1014 rwh on 93...

Well, Kevin called me and wanted my car back to check a few things out..It came back making 1014 rwh on pump fuel, roll bar, fire system, Tilton clutch, turbos, fuel system, ect... damn you Kevin!! I love this car, I took it out yesterday and made some runs on the Tollway, back to back on pump fuel with no issues. After the Texas Mile, my F430 is leaving to get "checked out".

Guys, Underground is simply the best Lamborghini tuner out there and I'm sure the Ferraris will be the same. You guys know I don't bs anyone, there are zero issues with this car. Alot of times when you have modded cars, you give up something, drivability, idle, starting issues, this has none.

SW

Last edited by streetking; 03-14-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:47 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
SW, what did it make on race? Are you going to bring it out next Sat?

I've had a number of cars leave for oil changes and/or a clear bra that came back with built motors....we must know the same mechanic.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:02 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
SW, what did it make on race? Are you going to bring it out next Sat?

I've had a number of cars leave for oil changes and/or a clear bra that came back with built motors....we must know the same mechanic.
1578 on race, yes it will be there.. btw, your Supra is the nicest Supra I have ever seen..

see you Friday.

SW

Old 03-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Lol. I knew you'd have a new favorite car!!!

I agree w/ SW...what Underground brings to the table for the Lambo guys is UNBELIEVABLE in a street car. It has really changed what a street car can be. Kevin told me his "upgrade" plans for you. You must be excited to have her home again. Congrats man.

P.S. Now go put some race gas in that thing and see what she'll do!!

Old 03-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Dark-Hawk is on a distinguished road
I love this forum ... That car looks so incredibly clean. I've only seen pictures of Undergrounds work but from what I have seen - and heard on many occasions - it is absolutely incredible.

So as with most heavily modified cars I often times see their start up, especially on cold starts, is a little rough. Yours still starts up just as quickly and smoothly as it did when it was stock?

Unbelievably beautiful car ... With a ton of power. Perfect hah.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
That's pretty much the perfect street car.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
well damn only 1578 on race fuel??? seems to be a little low on the race fuel map?? How much boost was it on pump and race fuel?

LOL just joking of course. Awesome SW. Your cars continue to amaze me.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by streetking
Well, Kevin called me and wanted my car back to check a few things out..It came back making 1014 rwh on pump fuel, roll bar, fire system, Tilton clutch, turbos, fuel system, ect... damn you Kevin!! I love this car, I took it out yesterday and made some runs on the Tollway, back to back on pump fuel with no issues. After the Texas Mile, my F430 is leaving to get "checked out".

Guys, Underground is simply the best Lamborghini tuner out there and I'm sure the Ferraris will be the same. You guys know I don't bs anyone, there are zero issues with this car. Alot of times when you have modded cars, you give up something, drivability, idle, starting issues, this has none.

SW

Man those are some nice rims. What are they exactly? Your car looks like a beast.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:00 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Over 1000hp on a Gallardo!
It's almost unbelievable.....and it's street drivable too!
I would hurt someone to get a 1000 hp supercar that's daily drivable.
Streetking, you are the only person I sorta envy. Not because you have so many nice rides....it's becausw you have so many nice rides and you're still like a big kid with toys. That is so cool.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:04 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
1014whp on pump and almost 1600whp on race gas...that's absolutely awesome!!!

Old 03-14-2010, 07:57 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
How it's making that much hp on pump is amazing

Old 03-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dark-Hawk
I love this forum ... That car looks so incredibly clean. I've only seen pictures of Undergrounds work but from what I have seen - and heard on many occasions - it is absolutely incredible.

So as with most heavily modified cars I often times see their start up, especially on cold starts, is a little rough. Yours still starts up just as quickly and smoothly as it did when it was stock?
They do incredible work. Yes, it has zero issues, starts up cold like stock.

Originally Posted by Kickhard
well damn only 1578 on race fuel??? seems to be a little low on the race fuel map?? How much boost was it on pump and race fuel?

LOL just joking of course. Awesome SW. Your cars continue to amaze me.
16 psi on pump, 30+ on race..

Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
Man those are some nice rims. What are they exactly? Your car looks like a beast.
Thanks, they are HRE Comp 93's 20x9f 20x12r.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:13 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Holy schnikes SW - that is impressive. I can't wait to get to TX and see that bad boy in action.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:25 PM
550orm5 is on a distinguished road
What are you doing to the FERRARI !??????? TURBOS? PLEASE TELL...

Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Lookin good SW!

Why did you switch back to the HRE's from the ADV1's?