Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

does anyone else experience this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 08:37 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone else experience this

06 e-gear... jerking when taking off from a stop... its just not smooth.. is that normal? i am not using it in auto mode i use the paddles and i also put in neutral when rolling to a stop

any feedback would be great

tx
tim

Old 05-08-2010, 09:40 AM
2913bhp will become famous soon enough2913bhp will become famous soon enough
happens with my car all the time, not sure why though

Old 05-08-2010, 03:00 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
It may be due to the way that you are applying the throttle. The computer that regulates the clutch disengagement doesn't know if you are about to drag race a corvette or if you are inching up to a parking curb beyond the way that you are modulating the throttle.

Treat the gas pedal the way that you would in a manual car rather than an automatic. Apply very steady throttle (not increasing or decreasing) until you feel the clutch completely disengaged. Aim for about 1,500 RPM. Once you feel and hear that the clutch is fully disengaged, increase the throttle.

If the clutch is jerky from a start, you are either doing it wrong, or it is extremely worn.

Also, if you are leaving from a start and turning, jerkiness can become noticeable in the differentials. Servicing the fluid in these every 20k miles or so will help significantly.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:11 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for your input i just checked the e-gear fluid and it was low ... i added 50 ml and she is much better... ***open drivers door when topping off egear fluid*** primes pump

Originally Posted by MrEdS4
It may be due to the way that you are applying the throttle. The computer that regulates the clutch disengagement doesn't know if you are about to drag race a corvette or if you are inching up to a parking curb beyond the way that you are modulating the throttle.

Treat the gas pedal the way that you would in a manual car rather than an automatic. Apply very steady throttle (not increasing or decreasing) until you feel the clutch completely disengaged. Aim for about 1,500 RPM. Once you feel and hear that the clutch is fully disengaged, increase the throttle.

If the clutch is jerky from a start, you are either doing it wrong, or it is extremely worn.

Also, if you are leaving from a start and turning, jerkiness can become noticeable in the differentials. Servicing the fluid in these every 20k miles or so will help significantly.