Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo alcantara interior question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 PM
dickus25 is on a distinguished road
Gallardo alcantara interior question

Hi All! I need some help with identification of this Gallardo alcantara interior colour. I specified nero alcantara which was darker on the sample than it is in the car that has been delivered. It seems to be gray rather than black and I saw a grey sample first that is matching this interior. Anybody can tell me from the experience that this is grey not black? Steering wheel suede seems to be black. Thanks!

Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2010, 02:29 PM
GT3ZZZ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dickus25
Hi All! I need some help with identification of this Gallardo alcantara interior colour. I specified nero alcantara which was darker on the sample than it is in the car that has been delivered. It seems to be gray rather than black and I saw a grey sample first that is matching this interior. Anybody can tell me from the experience that this is grey not black? Steering wheel suede seems to be black. Thanks!
I think this is how its supposed to be. I drove the new 570 SL at a driving event on Friday with the full alcantara interior. The steering wheel was notably darker than the other bits, black with a towelling like finish. The other bits looked darker grey with a suede like finish. Looks like your pic at least...