Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo flybys video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Lambo flybys video

HERE A LITTLE CRUISE WE DID ..IT SEEM THE LAMBO LOVES ATTENTION OR IT JUST LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD THE CAMERA ONLY RECORDS IT!! LOL

ENJOY MAKE SURE U WATCH IN IN 1080P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PsaQKbr6AU

Old 05-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
As much as I like Bon Jovi, he shouldn't be in this video.

V10 Growl > Bon Jovi.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Perdition
As much as I like Bon Jovi, he shouldn't be in this video.

V10 Growl > Bon Jovi.

lol ...this is a promo video for the cruise....and for the cause..the lambo looks great it in...and even tho you the music is on...u can stilll hear that load exhaust!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 PM
petener999 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
lol ...this is a promo video for the cruise....and for the cause..the lambo looks great it in...and even tho you the music is on...u can stilll hear that load exhaust!!!
Not really

Old 05-19-2010, 02:28 AM
JOY678 is on a distinguished road
that is awesome

Old 05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Why people ruin exotic car videos with silly music I will never understand. Seems like every other exotic car video on youtube has something. Nice video on mute I suppose.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:39 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
gorgeous cars... but the vid is sorta like a gallardo crashing into my local dive bar on karaoke night... lol

Old 05-20-2010, 08:03 PM
im assuming most of you have never recored and put together videos like this...take a camera out and video a bunch of cars...edit it together..and see what you hear!!.....most of this was shot of of a convertable so theres more wind noise that the actual sound of the car

Old 05-21-2010, 07:37 AM
LamboMan is on a distinguished road
nicely done, cars look good!!! how may cars do you have coming?

Old 05-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by LamboMan
nicely done, cars look good!!! how may cars do you have coming?

theres about 20+ cars signed up...and another 10 mAybes... i would like more if you can make it, and bring your crew that would be great, it is gonna be a great time !!

thanks alot go to my site to register or to get my phone #,
hope to see you tomarrow , alot of ppl would like to see your beautiful car, includeing myself, oh and i havea bout 6 beautiful girls there with pro photagaphers, and camera men to cature all the excitment!!

carcruiseforcancer.com
Omar

Old 05-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
Why is it in 4:3?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:58 PM
badloser is on a distinguished road
Talking

very cool from the coolguy...