Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Las Vegas Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 AM
sam
sam is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini Las Vegas Service

Over the past year I have had service on my Gallardo done at Lambo Las Vegas for a number of things from detailing to my latest issue - A/C compressor and A/C fan servicing.

I know some of the Lambo dealers out there don't go out of the way to please their customers but everytime I've needed something from Lambo Las Vegas they have gone that extra mile and has made even the servicing of the vehicle a pleasant experience.

Due to work load up here, this summer I decided to bring the Gallardo from my Vegas home to my home in Canada. I ran into the A/C issue - Compressor building too much pressure and the A/C condensor fan stopped working.

With the closest Lambo dealership over 700 miles away I called Lambo Las Vegas on the A/C problem. They helped diagnose the problem and are even walking the local Audi dealership here through the service.

My service advisor (Brett) even went into work on his day off before leaving on a trip to ensure that the package of parts for the A/C repair were ready for UPS pick up and delivery to me in Canada.

If there was ever a perfect example of quality service this is it. Exceptional bunch of guys over there and something we really need to see more of in the Lambo community.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 AM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
These are the types of comments that we should see more of IMO. People too often turn to forums to ***** about bad service but rarely recommend a dealer or individual for GOOD service.

I live in Atlanta but may wind up in Vegas before too long. Great to know there's a solid shop out there that goes the extra mile for a client that just dropped xxx,xxx on a car

Old 06-15-2010, 09:13 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I wish my dealer was that good. San Francisco Lamborghini is not only full of ****, they are outright liars. I am reporting them to my DA for investigation.