Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

880 a month for a G ?

Old 07-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Acmw will become famous soon enough
880 a month for a G ?

Hey guys , what do you think about this deal.
I can attain a 2004 Gallaro, Black on Black , E Gear , NO NAVI
The car has 29k miles.

I am being offered the car for $880 a month with $2995 down, the term is 72% but there is a balloon payment at the end of it aswell.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Lee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the roughLee Willis is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like a financial disaster postponed for 72 months or less.

When it comes to toys, particularly toys well out of warranty, my experience is that cash works best. Do debt, nor worries.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Old 07-05-2010, 01:56 PM
dgprctr is on a distinguished road
I would stay far away from crazy terms like that.

Old 07-05-2010, 03:46 PM
thor7000 will become famous soon enough
Those payments do not include taxes and fees!! What is the ballon payment at the end of the term?? Just curious on what the final purchase price would be!!

Old 07-05-2010, 04:00 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
car looks like it's got a crappy interior. i would not buy the car regardless what the payment terms are.

america is so screwed up because of these types of financing which allows people that can't afford houses and toys to get themselves into trouble. if you don't have the money, dont buy it. the only loan people should have is on houses and education. IMO.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Seahawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by djantlive
car looks like it's got a crappy interior. i would not buy the car regardless what the payment terms are.

america is so screwed up because of these types of financing which allows people that can't afford houses and toys to get themselves into trouble. if you don't have the money, dont buy it. the only loan people should have is on houses and education. IMO.

Thank you.

I think most financing is stupid, but if you really want something early, and you can't afford the full purchase price but know you have a steady stream of income and know you can handle a small term finance, go for it.

But if this kind of financing is the only way you can manage a car like that. Run fast and run far. Because you can't afford a car like that.

Last edited by Seahawk; 07-05-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
So 3K down. Call it 950$ a month with tax a 72 months ~69K.

So 72K over the life of the car, which you don't own at the end, balloon payment at the end is around 20K then 92K out of pocket.

Leases on exotics make sense in California as you can defer a bit of the sales tax but this unless they are giving you a great money factor is just silly.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:42 AM
To purchase the vehicle is 80K, i can purchase the vehicle and own it outright with no lien. But i rather have my 80k in my bank and just payout the 900 a month and have my 80k sit there or use it for something else.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Then buy it outright or just don't buy it at all. Car looks pretty from the outside, and a bit worn on the inside, but the deal is a POS

Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 PM
cj350 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Acmw
To purchase the vehicle is 80K, i can purchase the vehicle and own it outright with no lien. But i rather have my 80k in my bank and just payout the 900 a month and have my 80k sit there or use it for something else.
I understand your thought. I am a business man i rather have then money in my acc. But we are talking of a car with high mileage here be care full. These ballon pmt companies are shady

Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
buy a house for 80K - 100k, then get a home equity line of credit and finance the car that way

Old 07-06-2010, 07:17 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Then put 20K down, keep 60k in the bank and have your payment. No balloon payment, and no lease.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:29 PM
solekeeper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fantasma
buy a house for 80K - 100k, then get a home equity line of credit and finance the car that way

What would he difference be if he did it this way through an equity line?

Just curious, I honestly don't have a clue. Non-home owner

Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
dgprctr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by solekeeper
What would he difference be if he did it this way through an equity line?

Just curious, I honestly don't have a clue. Non-home owner
The terms would be less ridiculous.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 880 a month for a G ?