Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Jalpa ownership experiances?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 08:25 AM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini Jalpa ownership experiances?

This is completely in left field but as I don't fit comfortably in Gallardo I got a wild hair at Barret Jackson and sat in a Jalpa and to my unbelievable surprise its kind of comfortable.

I love the look in black, and a bit of digging online finds that they are reasonably reliable for a classic. Pricing is great, 40K seems to get me a great car. Standard failures being motor mounts and horrible wings but I digress that is easy to fix.

So any ownership experience on the board.