Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

"THE" Wheels Boutique Murci [Photo Shoot Inside]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
"THE" Wheels Boutique Murci [Photo Shoot Inside]

Guys this is Wheels Boutique (Ben's) very own Murci. We just wrapped up all the little upgrades to it. Car is BRAND NEW!:clap:

Ride:
2005 Murci
E-gear

Mods:
RSC Tuning Exhaust (catless)
LP640 Tail Lights
Painted Marker Lights
Brembo 16" 2 Piece Rotors
Brembo 6 Piston Caliper
Calipers Painted to Match
Full Stereo System

Wheels:
HRE 792R's
20x8.5
20x13
Matte Black Centers
Gloss Black Inner/Outter
Nitto Invos
245/30/20
345/25/20

Enjoy!

Walk Around Video:
Wheels Boutique Murci Walk Around

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....

Last edited by WHEELSJ; 10-15-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Bucky44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blackf1
Holy cow that looks great!
Thanks!!

Old 10-16-2010, 03:39 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of blacked out wheels but it is a hot car.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Black wheels on this car blend it really nice. Not a whole lot you can do to it.

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 10-19-2010, 11:00 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WHEELSJ
Black wheels on this car blend it really nice. Not a whole lot you can do to it.
Going from the stock 18 inch to 20 inch wheels, the rolling radius of the wheels must have changed, right? Is it possible to preserve the rolling radius going two sizes up on the stock wheels?

Old 10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
tgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the rough
Looks amazing! Can I ask how to obtain those center caps for my HRE's?

Old 10-22-2010, 12:36 AM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
That G11 really exposes nicely.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 AM
yamahar6bc is on a distinguished road
Love the new "matte" wheel trend

Old 10-22-2010, 04:12 AM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
Excellent taste.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:27 AM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
i don't like rear LP640's light!! But nice wheels!

Old 10-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Originally Posted by tgoss
Looks amazing! Can I ask how to obtain those center caps for my HRE's?

Those Caps are custom made by HRE. Pm me what you would want and I can get them made for you.

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103

Old 10-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
Going from the stock 18 inch to 20 inch wheels, the rolling radius of the wheels must have changed, right? Is it possible to preserve the rolling radius going two sizes up on the stock wheels?

It does change the rolling diameter from stock, but the 20" set up front to rear ratio is still within a "safe" operating range for the tranny and diff's. We have done a ton of Murci's without as much as a hiccup.

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103

Old 10-22-2010, 10:06 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WHEELSJ
It does change the rolling diameter from stock, but the 20" set up front to rear ratio is still within a "safe" operating range for the tranny and diff's. We have done a ton of Murci's without as much as a hiccup.
Thanks for the answer. The reason for my question is not that the set up may cause problems but for reasons of performance. I got HRE 19" for my 996 that looked great but noticeably slowed top end acceleration mainly due to the weight of the wheels and the rolling diameter increasing.

If the Murci's performance did not take a hit, the set up looks awesome!

Old 10-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
Thanks for the answer. The reason for my question is not that the set up may cause problems but for reasons of performance. I got HRE 19" for my 996 that looked great but noticeably slowed top end acceleration mainly due to the weight of the wheels and the rolling diameter increasing.

If the Murci's performance did not take a hit, the set up looks awesome!

There is no doubt the smaller wheels will be lighter in weight due to their size. Many manufactures even HRE are coming out with much lighter offerings for this reason. Hre just realeased the R40 Monoblock, under 20 pounds for the rear 18x12 for a 997TT.

The wheel size in most cases may affect acceleration over stock. again the key word being MOST. some wheel offerings will be lighter than stock while still going larger.

Which HRE's do you have?

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103

Old 10-22-2010, 10:18 AM
The 590R (I think). My 996 came stock with 17" with a factory option to upgrade to 18" which is what I ordered the car with. Then when I went to the 19s, I saw a performance reduction. Photo of my HRE attached.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "THE" Wheels Boutique Murci [Photo Shoot Inside]