Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

What's The Main Difference Between Lamborghini and Ferrari Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 09:38 PM
jacob89ash is on a distinguished road

Old 12-11-2010, 09:52 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Approximately...

...$95,500...

Old 12-12-2010, 11:20 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Ferrari : nice!
Lamborghini: WHOOAAAAA!

Old 12-12-2010, 11:30 AM
tattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura about
Taste

Old 12-12-2010, 12:02 PM
MK4lowIRA will become famous soon enoughMK4lowIRA will become famous soon enough
All a matter of opinion I think, I know a lot of people who own both cars.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Hamyahai is on a distinguished road
As Sinatra said: if you wanna be somebody, buy a Ferrari. If you are somebody, buy a Lamborghini !!!

Kidding aside, ferrari is ahead in engineering. Lamborghini is ahead in design.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:33 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
I picked up a gallardo few months ago so I am biased...but i test drove 430 and 06+ Gallardo...i felt the G was built better/solid, more abusable,felt tighter,safer, more germanesque...lastly im in my lower 30's and felt the lambo to be more of a younger person car...i.e trendy...I will prob want a Fcar when Im around 50's.
The above is by NO means accurate information...just sharing my thought process.
Ohh...and FWIW I do think lambo carries a slighter "wow" factor than an Fcar to lay people...that may be a neg or pos depending on your perspective

Old 12-12-2010, 11:53 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I have to agree

Originally Posted by ruffinit
I picked up a gallardo few months ago so I am biased...but i test drove 430 and 06+ Gallardo...i felt the G was built better/solid, more abusable,felt tighter,safer, more germanesque...lastly im in my lower 30's and felt the lambo to be more of a younger person car...i.e trendy...I will prob want a Fcar when Im around 50's.
The above is by NO means accurate information...just sharing my thought process.
Ohh...and FWIW I do think lambo carries a slighter "wow" factor than an Fcar to lay people...that may be a neg or pos depending on your perspective
I find the G is much more user friendly and carries a much bigger wow factor. In my area if you show up at cars and coffee, you will see 20 ferraris and 1 to 2 lambos. I also bought my car to drive and not worry about miles, it seems there is less stigma to higher mileage lambo's than ferraris. I guess well see when I trade in or sell to upgrade.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:39 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
I find the G is much more user friendly and carries a much bigger wow factor. In my area if you show up at cars and coffee, you will see 20 ferraris and 1 to 2 lambos. I also bought my car to drive and not worry about miles, it seems there is less stigma to higher mileage lambo's than ferraris. I guess well see when I trade in or sell to upgrade.
Good point...I also drive mine almost daily..BTW Im in south tampa..i see u r in clearwater?? We should get together..LMK nxt cars/coff

Old 12-13-2010, 08:52 AM
spooky is on a distinguished road
a few years back i was at a car meet and a owner of a 308 GTS was telling me that the 360/430 guys would look down on any Ferrari that wasn't a 360/430. i don't see that type of behaviour with Lamborghini owners. the people that i've met that own Murcielagos don't look down on the Gallardos, etc.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:38 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
what color is yours

Originally Posted by ruffinit
Good point...I also drive mine almost daily..BTW Im in south tampa..i see u r in clearwater?? We should get together..LMK nxt cars/coff
I would love to hook up

Old 12-13-2010, 10:44 AM
I've also noticed this

Originally Posted by spooky
a few years back i was at a car meet and a owner of a 308 GTS was telling me that the 360/430 guys would look down on any Ferrari that wasn't a 360/430. i don't see that type of behaviour with Lamborghini owners. the people that i've met that own Murcielagos don't look down on the Gallardos, etc.
I think you won't find this with lambo owners because all the Lambo's before the Gallardo were V12 super cars and Lambo has made so many less cars than Ferrari so you can't go out and buy a Lambo in the 30k range.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
not a difference between owners

but you don't see a million people walking around in lambo gear, but you do in Ferrari gear. This might have to do with Puma selling Ferrari gear cheap, and lambo charging 180 bucks for a polo but normally when I see someone wearing a Ferrari shirt I don't think owner.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:53 AM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
I went with the Gallardo over F430 for the AWD an it's ability to put down the power when TT'd......

Old 12-13-2010, 11:38 AM
AMG101 is on a distinguished road
How are all major sport car companies established? Racing. Ferrari has the racing history that lambo cannot touch. I personally love lambos, sight, sound, it all tingles the mind. But when in a ferrari, its not owned by audi, or the most menacing looking thing, its a ferrari. A race car for the streets. The howl of the v8's and just the symbol moves me more than a lambo would.

I hope some guys agree thought....WHY CAN'T THEY STILL MAKE THEM IN MANUAL!!!
DOES EVERYONE DRAG RACE THEIR F CARS? NO...SOO MANUAL PLEASE!:P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What's The Main Difference Between Lamborghini and Ferrari Owners?