Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

1000whp TTG Vs 1000whp GTR. who wins?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
1000whp TTG Vs 1000whp GTR. who wins?

The TTG has a 6 speed. And, say both cars have the same 1000whp and similar torque lbs. Which car wins a roll race from 60-180?

I'm thinking the GTR will pull since it doesn't loose boost between shifts.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:31 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
The TTG has a 6 speed. And, say both cars have the same 1000whp and similar torque lbs. Which car wins a roll race from 60-180?

I'm thinking the GTR will pull since it doesn't loose boost between shifts.
GTR because of the reasons you mentioned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafdWLS-enk

Old 01-08-2011, 10:36 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
So a 1000whp GTR could probably take a 1200whp TTG.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
GTR because of the reasons you mentioned...
Agreed. HP to HP I think the GT-R wins simply due to it's tranny.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Not exactly sure, but I do know that the Gallardo will need more power to beat the GTR. I am not exactly sure how much more though.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 AM
I'd like to see an RK1 vs a UGR TTG like Peter, Eric and Tim are building.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:46 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
awesome comparison.

what about E gear gallardo vs. gtr?

Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
The R1K is giving up quite bit of power to those monsters (it's at right around 1k awhp), but I think it'll happen in TX. Interesting to see how it goes....

Old 01-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
awesome comparison.

Definitely GT-R. E- gear shifts are quite slow in comparison. I think a good driver in a 6-speed G will be a better match.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
awesome comparison.

Yea, I don't know of an e-gear with that much power right now. But, that may even the playing field.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:52 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
My tranny is better than your tranny.

I am amazed at what the GTR is able to do given its weight. The tranny really is a remarkable piece of technology.

But seriously. Auto vs Manual with the same power level will go to the auto almost everytime. No missed shift, no delay to shift, minimal boost loss between shifts. It takes out almost all human error.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:56 AM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think it's that extreme.... that's my G in the video above, it turns out my car was making 704 AWHP vs that GT-R's 760 AWHP on the same dyno, I had my car on the same dyno last night..... we then tuned it up a bit and it made 740 AWHP and i did that 60-130 run on the way to the track with 3/4 tank of gas....

Old 01-08-2011, 11:03 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I would think the GTR if both are at 1000 whp. The GTR's transmission is an automatic 100 whp. Having said that, the GTR becomes a brick at 140 and the G is pretty slick... The neat thing about the G is that we will have another 500 whp on tap (not sure I have the cajones to use it though!!!) LOL
Peter

Old 01-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by FikseGTS
I don't think it's that extreme.... that's my G in the video above, it turns out my car was making 704 AWHP vs that GT-R's 760 AWHP on the same dyno, I had my car on the same dyno last night..... we then tuned it up a bit and it made 740 AWHP and i did that 60-130 run on the way to the track with 3/4 tank of gas....
You ran the 5.4? That's strong. Are you on FULL kill at 740whp?

Old 01-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
I would think the GTR if both are at 1000 whp. The GTR's transmission is an automatic 100 whp. Having said that, the GTR becomes a brick at 140 and the G is pretty slick... The neat thing about the G is that we will have another 500 whp on tap (not sure I have the cajones to use it though!!!) LOL
Peter
So the TTG would put a smack down on the Rk1 GTR if you rolled out the BIG GUNS? Boy would I love to see that race.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1000whp TTG Vs 1000whp GTR. who wins?