Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR dyno figures_2 WD vs. 4 WD

Old 01-24-2011, 11:03 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
UGR dyno figures_2 WD vs. 4 WD

I like UGR GTTs a lot. This is no criticism.

Have a question about the dyno figures.

The declared dyno figures are rear wheel hp.

this means in AWD they will make less power compared to rear wheel drive mode only.

each component of the drivetrain rubs power.

front diff and front propeller shaft will take away some power. How much? Who knows.

Did any GTT owner put on a 4 WD dyno? whats the difference between RWD and 4WD dyno numbers? This will be a valuable info about the loss of 4 wd system.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:11 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
I like UGR GTTs a lot. This is no criticism.

Have a question about the dyno figures.

The declared dyno figures are rear wheel hp.

this means in AWD they will make less power compared to rear wheel drive mode only.

each component of the drivetrain rubs power.

front diff and front propeller shaft will take away some power. How much? Who knows.

Did any GTT owner put on a 4 WD dyno? whats the difference between RWD and 4WD dyno numbers? This will be a valuable info about the loss of 4 wd system.
I'd assume the difference is pretty big from a rwd dyno to like an awd mustang dyno. Still, whether it's making 1550rwhp or 1200awhp...the 1/4 mile and mile trap speeds don't lie. You know they are making insane amounts of power.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
I bet Peter will put his G on the awd dyno at TX2K11. We will see then.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I'd assume the difference is pretty big from a rwd dyno to like an awd mustang dyno. Still, whether it's making 1550rwhp or 1200awhp...the 1/4 mile and mile trap speeds don't lie. You know they are making insane amounts of power.
This...

Old 01-27-2011, 03:53 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
It doesnt really matter.
Unless you have 2 cars on the same day at the same dyno run back to back.

I agree with above. Trap speeds or 0-186 or the fact that Holt's lambo can hit
220 mph by the half mile mark == he has more AWD HP than the rest of us.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:42 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbsteven
I bet Peter will put his G on the awd dyno at TX2K11. We will see then.
I doubt it Jason.