Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Pictures of my new V.I LP560

Old 02-11-2011, 02:19 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Pictures of my new V.I LP560

Finally, after 2+ years of waiting, I got my LP560. As some of you may recall , I was having a tough time selling the LP640 , but we finally managed to sell it and I placed a factory order for this lovely VI 560 with all the options I wanted.

The difference b/w the 560 and 640 , for me , is the obvious comfort level of the 560 , the ease of drive and the driving experience. What I do miss is the violent acceleration of 640 , but the 560 is no slouch!

The only mod planned so far is the Tubi valve-less exhaust , that should be arriving within the next 2 weeks. Will keep you guys posted on my review of the Tubi exhaust as well.

Attached Images      
Old 02-11-2011, 02:21 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
A few more pictures!

Attached Images   
Old 02-11-2011, 06:47 AM
MK4lowIRA will become famous soon enoughMK4lowIRA will become famous soon enough
Nice! That is one great looking car!

Old 02-11-2011, 07:01 AM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Congrats on a very nice 560. The VI really stands out in the crowd. Got any interior shots?

Old 02-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Here are the interior shots. The shots are very grainy and were clicked by a friend , but you get the idea. =)

Attached Images   
Old 02-11-2011, 08:21 AM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
A green Lambo. One of the only few not-boring Lambo colors. Congratulations.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! One of my favorite colors!!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:54 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
my fav Gallardo color

Old 02-13-2011, 05:12 AM
RD16 is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the new LP ! Will this one stay in Chandigarh or Delhi ?

Old 02-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Nipun Mohta is on a distinguished road
Congrats bro!! What happened to your plans for Ferrari California? Currently in Delhi or Chandigarh?

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
A green Lambo. One of the only few not-boring Lambo colors. Congratulations.
+1
sweet ride dude......

Old 02-14-2011, 10:47 AM
MustangMan is on a distinguished road
Great car!! loving the color!!
Drive safe!!
P.S:some pics of those wheels please!! and what color are your calipers?

Last edited by MustangMan; 02-14-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Scorcher77 is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the buy eckzy boy! Looks evil in this shade, the rims are to die for.

Loving the green riveted seats, you customized this as an option?

Nothing on Ad Personam?

Old 02-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Scorcher77
Congrats on the buy eckzy boy! Looks evil in this shade, the rims are to die for.

Loving the green riveted seats, you customized this as an option?

Nothing on Ad Personam?
The V.I color is Ad Personam. It is a murcielago color , not a standard gallardo color

Old 02-16-2011, 11:31 AM
jag_xf is on a distinguished road
Awesome

Superb Ride

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new V.I LP560