Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

HRE Wheels Race Programs: Lamborghini and Hyundai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation HRE Wheels Race Programs: Lamborghini and Hyundai

2011 is a big year for HRE in the Motorsports department. Our two latest bits of news come from the ALMS Series and the US Rally arena.

The West Racing Lamborghini LP-560 will be taking this season on sporting a set of custom forged Monoblok wheels.

Rhys Millen will be running HRE R43's on his Hyundai Veloster rally car.

Check out our blog for the full stories and photos on these partnerships.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:50 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Great to see Lambo finally racing in ALMS. My P40s have seen lots of track time and very, very pleased with them. Great wheels!

Old 02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Ron you have any pics of that bad boy on the track and at a stand still? It looks like a beast. Would love to see them.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
That lambo like sick, Nice rims as always guys.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:33 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HRE_Guy
Ron you have any pics of that bad boy on the track and at a stand still? It looks like a beast. Would love to see them.
Thank you very much.

I sure do. Let me know where you would like them sent or if you want them posted in this thread. Here is an example at Daytona Speedway.

Last edited by roncfpz; 02-16-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Former Vendor
Love it. You can send them to guya@hrewheels.com and mickeya@hrewheels.com Thank you very much. Car looks awesome.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Ron the SL looks awesome in acton.
Am waiting for the P40S I ordered for the RS.
Say hello to Ricky. We need to get up to Orlando for a meet but life's been pretty crazy. A lot of crap on my plate right now.

Juan

Old 02-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by HRE_Guy
Love it. You can send them to guya@hrewheels.com and mickeya@hrewheels.com Thank you very much. Car looks awesome.
Thanks Guy. I'll send them soon.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Ron the SL looks awesome in acton.
Am waiting for the P40S I ordered for the RS.
Say hello to Ricky. We need to get up to Orlando for a meet but life's been pretty crazy. A lot of crap on my plate right now.

Juan
Thanks Juan. I'll pass on the message. Hope to see you soon up here in Orlando or on the track soon. Look forward to seeing the P40s on the RS. Great choice! Be well and stay safe. Say hello to Danny.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Spdrcrj is on a distinguished road
Your P40's look great. I'm thinking about a set for my '06 G SE.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj
Thanks! Great looking and performing wheels.

Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj
You should check out our new P40S Another 2 lbs lighter per wheel