Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Aventador - SOLD OUT!

Old 03-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Trev is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini Aventador - SOLD OUT!

Not sure if anyone on here is lucky enough to be able to afford an Aventador but good luck trying to order one. Seems Lamborghini has officially sold out for the next 12 months.

Oh well, gives me another year to keep saving

Trev

Old 03-09-2011, 10:02 AM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
I wonder if by "sold out" they mean sold to dealers or they've already been ordered by customers at the dealers.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:26 AM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
they will show up used with in weeks of release.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Exotic is on a distinguished road
My wife doesn't realize it yet, but I am getting one. Time to trade the '07

Old 03-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Trev is on a distinguished road
I would imagine the dealers would get an allocated amount of cars and then there would be some left over to consumer buyers. I would think that they would have taken quite a few orders from customers at the Geneva motorshow.

Right off to check the lottery numbers, fingers crossed

Trev

Old 03-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
This fact may be an indication of how well the World Economy is doing!!

Old 03-11-2011, 04:13 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
the pricing is on par with LFA. just to show why it's sold out and LFA is not.

nice to see lambo doing so well on this car. i think prices will reach 450-470 in the face lift version

Old 03-14-2011, 04:08 AM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Trev
I would imagine the dealers would get an allocated amount of cars and then there would be some left over to consumer buyers. I would think that they would have taken quite a few orders from customers at the Geneva motorshow.

Right off to check the lottery numbers, fingers crossed

Trev
I was there at the show Saturday and Sunday, The way people were buying this car is scary, it was like standing in front of a Mac store when the iPhone4 came out.. I was taken upstairs to the VIP section where they have the Grigio Estoque car in display for us. I had a salesman explain the car to me, I sat in it, (very very comfortable compared to the Murci, better visibilty), he gave me all the information I needed including the price with the add on options that I wanted. next to the car was a place where they had a long table and people were sitting there signing deposit checks.. I couldn't believe my eyes of the number of the people that were there.. I met a Murci owner from London, we struck a conversation about the Aventador, then he told me, he came last week, and placed an order for one, then went back to London, and then picked up a friend of his the weekend after and drove the Murci with him to the show again, his friend was right there signing the intent of purchase contract.. I stood there smiling.. It was literally like buying an iPad or an iPhone..

I asked the salesman if it was sold out he said yes, I asked him do these numbers include dealer allocations? he said no, all sold out cars have customer names on them.

That was very interesting to see hundreds of people literally line up to get this car..

Old 03-14-2011, 06:58 PM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
I must have gotten the last one...Shwwwoooo. Man that was close.

The ipad2 that is...