Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Angry Chinese Man has Lambo destroyed - Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Old 03-15-2011, 09:07 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
okay, my opinion here:

1) publicity stunt, i think he will be heard (all around the globe)
2) he purchased it 6 months ago, but It´s the pre facelift model, so at least 3 years old.
i understand that he is upset but the car wasn`t new and u`ll never know what u gonna get buying a used car.
He should have better donated a fair amount of it after selling it!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
I'm about to do just that to my Porsche with the dealer's name on it.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:21 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Wtf is wrong with them...sick to my stomach..if it's not made in china then it gotta go..lol

Old 03-15-2011, 10:39 PM
DoctaM3 has a spectacular aura aboutDoctaM3 has a spectacular aura about
Yep, he will be heard. Stefan should have just stepped up!

Old 03-16-2011, 10:03 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I've a few issues with my car

but I guess my pockets are not deep enough because doing this has never crossed my mind.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
pure baller! even had others do it for him, lol.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:37 PM
crackberry005 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dino V
pure baller! even had others do it for him, lol.
LOL! i know.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:43 PM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
Remember, these cars go for around $600K in China.
Definitely a bold statement. Hope Lambo can make it right with him.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I wonder what making it right would

constitute from Lambo's end at this point? I mean I know it sucks that he feels he was dicked around. I don't know the entire story because I did not read it, but after you destroy your own car what exactly do you expect lambo to do for you? I had an issue with a lambo dealership basically being horrible and charging me thousands of dollars to accomplish nothing. Lambo USA, took care of my issue and helped me get things sorted out with another dealership. I was not refunded my money, but the problem was eventually taken care of and I'm pretty happy.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:32 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to know two things:

1.) Did the fortune cookie in his take out sesame seed chicken order TELL him to do this?
2.) Where can I get one of those GHEY outfits with the "Falice" looking helmet?

Old 03-17-2011, 12:15 PM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
constitute from Lambo's end at this point? I mean I know it sucks that he feels he was dicked around. I don't know the entire story because I did not read it, but after you destroy your own car what exactly do you expect lambo to do for you? I had an issue with a lambo dealership basically being horrible and charging me thousands of dollars to accomplish nothing. Lambo USA, took care of my issue and helped me get things sorted out with another dealership. I was not refunded my money, but the problem was eventually taken care of and I'm pretty happy.
"they contacted Lamborghini’s CEO Mr. Stephan Winkelmann, the brand’s China headquarters, its after-sales service manager for Asia-Pacific region, and the brand’s owner Volkswagen Group, but the problem was not solved."

Old 03-17-2011, 01:51 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
That Chinese guy doesn't play around. He made his statement, crazy - but you got to hand it to him.

Old 03-17-2011, 02:37 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
This is typical behavior of younger generation Chinese. They are all about me.

Social issues are on the rise because of this mentality.

This is what happens to young money.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:36 PM
LBJ23 is on a distinguished road
What a moron.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Angry Chinese Man has Lambo destroyed - Video