Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 10:45 AM
KLoftis is on a distinguished road
Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11

The Underground TTG's are the most insane STREET CARS I've ever witnessed, the ride along was something I'll never forget, and probably something that will never be topped in my lifetime. There didn't appear to be any cars at TX2K11 that could touch them, at least that ran them

Races in this video:
-- 1550hp TT Gallardo vs 300hp Busa (x2)
-- 1300hp Superleggera vs 1500hp TT Gallardo
-- 700hp S/C Viper vs 1300hp Superleggera (haha!)
-- 1100hp TT Viper vs Busa N/A
-- 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxTAbxIAMU4

Enjoy,
Kyle

Last edited by KLoftis; 03-27-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:35 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
which one of the lambos raced the bike?

Old 03-27-2011, 11:37 AM
The black one (houstonT)

Old 03-27-2011, 11:46 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
That car pulls like no other, what gearing does he have?

Old 03-27-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm not sure, he will probably reply though.

The two things that blew me away about these cars (other than the crazy amounts of power they make) was the virtually non-existant turbo lag and the fact that they ride nicer than my '09 Lexus, just amazing!

Old 03-27-2011, 02:15 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Fast for sure.

But why is the ET so low 157 mph / 10 s?

Old 03-27-2011, 04:41 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Those cars are pure insanity, its going to take a very formidable car to beat a 1550 awhp Gallardo!

Old 03-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Those cars are pure insanity, its going to take a very formidable car to beat a 1550 awhp Gallardo!
A very formidable car is on the way.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
Fast for sure.

But why is the ET so low 157 mph / 10 s?

they are tricky to get used to at the drag strip, also their first time out

Old 03-27-2011, 08:12 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Hark do thou say a Gallardo slayer is on thee way? Would not the bigger chambers of thee Gallardo's heart not make its potential for exorbitant power greater than Sir GTR?

I was thinking of starting a thread and intelligent discussion of opinions based on what car has the ultimate potential of the worlds baddest real world street car. I know there are some cars that run 6's and 7's that are real street cars but depending on suspension setup some would have a hard time hooking on the street at that power level on DR's and not real drag slicks.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Hark do thou say a Gallardo slayer is on thee way? Would not the bigger chambers of thee Gallardo's heart not make its potential for exorbitant power greater than Sir GTR?
Ha ha...rep for you!

Look, I'm not making any promises, nor am I stupid enough to talk any crap. I'll just say that my 'goal' for this build is to beat the fastest TTGs on the street. Not other GT-Rs, not Porsches, not any other cars. I'm focused on the 1500+ whp TTGs because I feel if you can beat them, you can pretty much beat everything else. IMO, they are where the bar is currently set.

Will I meet that goal? Not sure. I'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

I was thinking of starting a thread and intelligent discussion of opinions based on what car has the ultimate potential of the worlds baddest real world street car. I know there are some cars that run 6's and 7's that are real street cars but depending on suspension setup some would have a hard time hooking on the street at that power level on DR's and not real drag slicks.
I think it would generate a lot of discussion/debates. Good stuff.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-31-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:57 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
OP, awesome video...thanks for sharing.

oh snap

Old 03-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Ha ha...rep for you!

Look, I'm not making any promises, nor am I stupid enough to talk any crap. I'll just say that my 'goal' for this build is to beat the fastest TTGs on the street. Not other GT-Rs, not Porsches, not any other cars. I'm focused on the 1500+ whp TTGs because I feel if you can beat them, you can pretty much beat everything else. IMO, they are where the bar is currently set.

Will I meet that goal? I'm confident, but definitely not sure. I'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

All loyalties aside even though I personally prefer the Gallardo because its looks are pure sexual intercourse. The GTR has a much more advanced transmission and AWD system, and the ability to handle big power IMHO would favor the GTR given broadly similar power. The Gallardo of course being much lighter but of course power is the great equalizer.

I guess that I am unsure of is the power potential of the VR38 , if it were a stroked RB26 it would certainly be capable of very close to the power potential of the Gallardo. Even though it would certainly require a lot of boost and also a much worse powerband with much worse boost response. I know the VR38 is capable of 4 digit hp but I believe it will need 1400 plus awhp to run with the 1550 awhp Gallardo's.

Maybe I am wrong I am sure as your build nears completion you will be able to shed some light on the subject.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:18 PM
sniperm is on a distinguished road
wat else needs to be changed with the gallardo's? with the stg1 kits and stg2...

Old 03-27-2011, 11:19 PM
sniperm is on a distinguished road
Ha ha...rep for you!

Will I meet that goal? I'm confident, but definitely not sure. I'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

thought u were getting the R1K..? no?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11