Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

C&C Mishap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Mr.Jack is on a distinguished road
C&C Mishap

While poking around my regular forum (M3forum) I came across this. Hope this wasn't anybody that posts here car. Bad situation all around, but just remember power can be fun and can also get you into some trouble :/. Safe driving and cheers.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=360447

Old 04-03-2011, 10:44 PM
news 4 u is on a distinguished road
LOL at the first comment

But yeah that'll start tighter watch of the exits. No more burnouts at that location

Old 04-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
A ton of misinformation in that thread. Oh wait...it's the internet.

Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
This happened today at Caffeine & Octane here in GA. Owner (Name held back, I'd request the same if you know him) is a laid back and down to earth guy (was giving joy rides to 60 year old lady :bow1. As he was leaving, stepped on it a little, car slid, spun around and jumped the curve. He wasn't even doing 20mph. Walked up to him and he was fine, but it turned out culprit was his shoe heel. Part of it came loose and as he stepped on the brakes, the loose part stayed partially on gas. Which kept him from full braking and gassed the car at the same time. He maintained his cool as people made fun of the situation, mad props to him for staying calm. We got together and helped him get the car out and on flat bed (it was a ***** to get in on). His last few lines were, "well gives me a reason to put some nice wheels and tint my tail lights lol."

Damage: The rear frame snapped off clean where the control arm bolts on to. No under body damage, no leaks, and car fired right up. He said car is going in for repairs monday and should be back for next C & O.

PS: Before some smart comments come up like, "needs to learn to drive." He has owned this for over a year, and his other cars include a built TT C6 Z06 making 1200whp+. Just bad luck i would say.

Video coming after my camera charges up.
Few moments before the crash:

After:

Last edited by Perdition; 04-04-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
ouch

Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Ooooh that hurts. Glad everyone was OK and I agree with him that this will be a good time to put on a new set of rims :-)

Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Red face

That totally sucks but.....

" it turned out culprit was his shoe heel. Part of it came loose and as he stepped on the brakes, the loose part stayed partially on gas. Which kept him from full braking and gassed the car at the same time. He maintained his cool as people made fun of the situation"

Will I guess now he will buy a set of Piloti's and stop driving in those stiletto pumps..........

Another "Showing off for the Crowd" goes bad.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:13 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brando
That totally sucks but.....

" it turned out culprit was his shoe heel. Part of it came loose and as he stepped on the brakes, the loose part stayed partially on gas. Which kept him from full braking and gassed the car at the same time. He maintained his cool as people made fun of the situation"

Will I guess now he will buy a set of Piloti's and stop driving in those stiletto pumps..........

Another "Showing off for the Crowd" goes bad.
+1.

How could you NOT make fun of this?

If it happened on track - so be it. But it happened in a parking lot, trying to show off with something that has much higher limits than his own ability.

I mean, I feel bad for the guy, but if you don't normally drive a certain way - trying something new in front of others rarely works out the way you intend it to.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:38 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
weve all made our stupid mistakes at times........no one was hurt, and the guy sounds pretty humble about it.
im sure the repair bill hurts him much more than any internet comments, lol.

i will agree, it always seems the worst little silly mistakes happen when we try to showoff.
funny how that works out... instant karma?

Old 04-04-2011, 04:43 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Did anyone miss the UGR stickers? This is not a stock car that stepped away from him.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:10 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
The video of him losing it is out on the net.
He gassed it mid-turn, and spun out into the curb.
You can see the taillights in the vid-looks like he never hit the brakes.
He made a mistake behind the wheel, and came up with the shoe excuse.
Sorry, he should just say he screwed up!

Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vrybad
The video of him losing it is out on the net.
He gassed it mid-turn, and spun out into the curb.
You can see the taillights in the vid-looks like he never hit the brakes.
He made a mistake behind the wheel, and came up with the shoe excuse.
Sorry, he should just say he screwed up!

So how do you explain the eyewitness reports of people seeing the broken heel? One of his friends is over on LP. The heel came off one of his crocodile skin boots while he was making that turn. Please get your facts straight.

Last edited by Perdition; 04-05-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:45 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Perdition
So how do you explain the eyewitness reports of people seeing the broken heel? One of his friends is over on LP. The heel came off one of his crocodile skin boots while he was making that turn. Please get your facts straight.
OK, his heel broke.
That doesn't change the fact he got on the gas mid-turn in a 1000+whp car.
Driver error, straight fact.

Old 04-05-2011, 03:06 PM
YoopsRacing will become famous soon enough
I was there and I would have broke my shoe heel off if it was me, sorry it would have been embarrassing
.....lots of cars were exiting this event like it was a drag strip and he had 1000hp and cold tires and a Vette that was on his @$$ ready to light the tires up also.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:25 PM
b00st is on a distinguished road
Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Definitely driver error unless his heel prompted him to go WOT in the corner. I feel that could have been corrected though but what do I know I wasn't there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C&C Mishap