Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Daniel Van Hoozer Call Out!

Old 04-29-2011, 03:38 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Daniel Van Hoozer Call Out!

So I've been hearing about your bad-*** Titan TTG build....let's line them up with finished. I'll come to you and give you the hit!

Old 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL nice!

Old 04-30-2011, 10:24 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
I just want a ride in one of these bad boys.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Isn't it ironic that pretty much the only reason I check out 6speed anymore is to see what Jamie is up to

You also need to run some of the EVO 996 builds.

Old 05-01-2011, 01:52 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Jamie,

how close is your car to being complete?

Old 05-01-2011, 07:03 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
is this daniel a member here ?

Old 05-02-2011, 11:02 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Isn't it ironic that pretty much the only reason I check out 6speed anymore is to see what Jamie is up to

You also need to run some of the EVO 996 builds.
I don't think there hasn't been a good member vs. member street race since we ran two years ago. Maybe its the aging 6speed member base...but hopefully Scott and I will run each other by end of month. We're trying to time our build completions around the same time.

Re the EVOMS car, I am told none of them will actually run on the highway.

Originally Posted by DarrinB
Jamie,

how close is your car to being complete?
Should complete in a few weeks. Waiting on gears, then should go pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by unvmy996
is this daniel a member here ?
I was told he is, but don't know his screen name.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
you vs Scott should be great, cant wait!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 AM
you vs Scott should be great, cant wait!
We'll make it happen....even if I have to trailer it to Virginia if he picks his car up before mine is completed.... This should be a GREAT race. And since Daniel lives in North Carolina....I'll take it down to him afterwards!

Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 AM
is your CTS-V on spray or just bolt ons?

Old 05-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Jim Campbell is on a distinguished road
Gear ratios

Ohio and Houston do you guys have any stats on the Underground billet gears?
I would be curious to learn the new ratios.

Ohio since you are getting the new gears does that mean you are planning to enter a mile event?

Thanks for your time.

Ta

Old 05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
subscribed

Old 05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Daniel is building a TTG? I am surprise he chose Titan over UGR given that he lives in Charlotte.
Nevertheless, make it happen Jamie!!

Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Jim Campbell
Ohio and Houston do you guys have any stats on the Underground billet gears?
I would be curious to learn the new ratios.

Ohio since you are getting the new gears does that mean you are planning to enter a mile event?

Thanks for your time.

Ta
UGR offers billet 1-6 trans gears in addition to a billet 'drop down' or basically final drive. Most opt for the final drive as apparently that has proven to be a weak link at higher hp levels. It is typically ordered with a longer ratio and IIRC tops out at 240+. I also opted for billet 1-6 gears as my car is an e-gear and I'd like to try to launch it....more than once. We changed the 3rd gear ratio and made it slightly longer. Other gear ratios are stock.

I'm not planning on taking mine to the Mile - I don't want to cage it.

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Daniel is building a TTG? I am surprise he chose Titan over UGR given that he lives in Charlotte.
Nevertheless, make it happen Jamie!!
It's not entirely up to me.....but somebody needs to be his first!

Old 05-05-2011, 10:20 AM
is your CTS-V on spray or just bolt ons?
Just bolt-ons.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Daniel Van Hoozer Call Out!