Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Driver size question for Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 04:08 PM
vrracr is on a distinguished road
Driver size question for Murcielago

All,

I've only had the opportunity to sit in a Murcielago once and it had some racing seats which, for someone my size (6'2"/240), were uncomfortable to get in and out of. I wanted to know if the regular seats are more forgiving. I have seen people much taller and wider who have had them, but have never seen them getting in and out to see if it looked awkward.

I had a modena coupe and it felt like a van compared to the Murcie.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the response, Nick. How do all these athletes do it? do they modify something?

Old 05-18-2011, 09:17 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
I am 6' 1" and 215 and I have owned my Murci for a year and a half. It is tight for sure but quite workable getting in and out of once you master it! My 911 and F430 feel more spacious mainly because of the center console (AWD in the Murci). But one tends to forget about the tight space once you get it and start driving it. The driving experience, power and speed are so awesome everything else fades...

Old 05-18-2011, 09:23 AM
i hope so...i'm about to pick one up. i can't do anything about my height but maybe this car will give me some incentive to lose some wight

Old 05-18-2011, 09:44 AM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vrracr
i hope so...i'm about to pick one up. i can't do anything about my height but maybe this car will give me some incentive to lose some wight
Haha! I was thinking the same thing! I was 165 in college! plenty of room to downsize! Good luck and please post pictures of your car.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Jetfire is on a distinguished road
I'm 5'9/150lbs and the only thing I've had to adjust to are my knees coming up close to the steering wheel. When I'm on spirited drives, I have to sit up more straight. To me, the seats kind of lull you into sliding back, if that makes any sense. People who have sat in mine say the seats are really snug on the sides too. But for my size, I feel everything's pretty comfy. I would go try it out. Good luck!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 PM
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the response, Nick. How do all these athletes do it? do they modify something?
most of them probably don't drive the car much, or they have someone in their possy drive it while they ride shotgun.

i'm a hair over 6' and i fit though it was snug. nothing intolerable for short jaunts.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:04 PM
I got the car and fit just fine. getting in and out can be a little awkward, but once inside, it's heaven on wheels

Old 05-23-2011, 12:28 PM
I got the car and fit just fine. getting in and out can be a little awkward, but once inside, it's heaven on wheels
Congratulations! Please post some photos when you get a chance!

Old 05-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
Congratulations! Please post some photos when you get a chance!
some pics from my phone

Attached Images    
Old 05-23-2011, 02:14 PM
some pics from my phone
Looks awesome! Congrats again! I think you bought one of the all-time greats!

Found the attached image/article from Simon George of EVO in another forum...

Attached Images  
Old 05-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Jetfire is on a distinguished road
Congrats!! What wheels are those?

Old 05-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
Looks awesome! Congrats again! I think you bought one of the all-time greats!

Found the attached image/article from Simon George of EVO in another forum...
great article. 200k miles is no joke!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Jetfire
Congrats!! What wheels are those?
The car came with some Asanti wheels. They look ok from far, but i'm not a fan up close. i especially don't like chrome so i'm going to be swaping them out soon.