Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Been gone for long time-no I wasnt in Prison ;~)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:11 PM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
Been gone for long time-no I wasnt in Prison ;~)

You last visited: 07-22-2009 at 08:28 PM

wow, i didnt know it was that long.

I hope everyone has been good. And healthy.

I am better now, after 5 back operations, i feel ok enough to drive again, for about 4 years i couldnt hardly drive. So I'm back.

The reason i'm posting this is I want to clear up a few rumors about me that were called to my attention recently. It's going to make the haters mad, but i'm not broke. Nope. I bought a Drophead Phantom and a Bentley Super Sport on the same day last January. Drop head has almost 300 miles on it now. I drover it to the Jay Leno video thing I did with the GTR a couple months ago. That was fun, I met Jay few years ago and we have a mutial friend(a commedian), I still havent learned to spell, LOL

I sold the Sultians mansion in Vegas, no it was not forclosed on, I sold it for more than I paid for it, but still lost 20M-something to make the haters happy, I just was not using it, the nut was pissing me off. So I sold it and am also selling my house in LA(which I own) oops now the haters might get mad.

Still have all the commercial property in Vegas and even tho we paid cash for it in 02-03 before the boom, its worth less than we paid on about 50% of the buildings, some are worth more than we paid, overall we still lost $$. But having 100% equity is better than nothing. those are forsale as well-we dont think the commercial market in Vegas will recover. I wanted to sell a couple years ago but my partner didnt, oh well.

on to cars, yes i have a pile of Lambo's for sale. Not because i'm broke. I'm just not in to cars like I was before. I still love Lambo's-I dont even know the name of the Murci successor, I do know I'm buying one forsure, but I have ignored cars for the past 5 years, I never heard of the Bentley Super Sport, I just happened to see it when I was buying the Drophead and popped on it(Super Sport) and bought 2 cars on the same day.

I'm not selling ALL of my cars, I'm not sure how many i'm gonna sell. I'm just not into it like before. Laying in bed suffering in pain for that long changed me. I have a whole new set of values and priorities. I was getting board with cars before the economy crashed and sold the Enzo(nice payday too ) It also was too light and I'm a Lambo guy, I've had 3 Ferrari's the Enzo was is the only one I kinda miss. I do miss pushing the start button and hearing it fire up. The Super Sport Bentley feels almost as fast-I know its not, but from 80-120mph it would be real close to the Enzo IMO. Perhaps my memory has faded some.

Whats my future plans? Mite buy a house in Bev Hills. Another plan is to live in NYC/Miami and stay where the weather is best. I ave had a apt in BH since july 94 and unless I buy a house there I'm keeping my apt. I'll always keep a RR in Bev Hills. Another plan is to go check out Argentina and Urguray I know a friend who is doing well there and living there and summers in Germany/Italy/Monaco might be a option. So I dont need as many cars and I'm just not into it like I was. But I will always have a fresh Lambo.

Bad news is I had to lazer off my Lambo bull tattoo to make room for a full back tattoo(good news). I have 32 sittings and 210hours of work on it over the past 29 months-started it in march 09. I'm going to have a new bull tattoo done one of these days. I want to finish the back piece first, its all free hand. No stencil tracing.

So thats the scoop, I aint broke, I am selling off all the things anchoring me down and sitting tight on my cash, no stock market for me, havent done that since 99. Lots of options to begin a new chapter in my life, at 44 yrs old. Kelly has been with me now 12 years and we still aint ever had a argument. It dont get any better.

best,

Eric

PS: I'll be sure and log in more than once every 2 years, man time is clicking by fast

PPS: I'm planning on doing the CHP run this year with the blue GTR, I hope I can make it.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Duff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond repute
Huh?

Anyways, welcome back. Glad you are healthy. Oh and most of the old 6 crew are on that 'other site' that was made a couple years ago, you may want to check in there for the older members

Last edited by Duff0000; 08-04-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:54 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Glad to hear all is good and the back is feeling better, Eric.
Cheers.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:16 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
wow that was a tough read.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:25 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Yeah, I remember you... As the other guy said... most of the old crowd jumped ship after some mega company bought this forum.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 PM
monEmakindave is on a distinguished road
Welcome back if u need a place to store a car on the east coast I'd be glad to help

Old 08-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Riceater is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be happy to help store at least one of your cars as well in my garage lol. I'd keep it detailed, filled with gas, and up to date on maintenance. Just let me know when we can meet up! ; )

Old 08-06-2011, 02:47 PM
LBJ23 is on a distinguished road
Haha what?

Well glad to hear that you're healthy at least. Welcome back?

Old 08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you unloaded the place in LV pal. Been a long time. I guess my gate code won't work anymore.

Old 08-09-2011, 10:44 PM
FloridaRealtor is on a distinguished road
Good to see you back on here, I remember speaking to you back in the day and I read all of the recent rumors floating around other forums.. good to see you come on and clear your name.. and good to hear yo uwere able to unload "anchors" in your life!

if you ever need anything here in florida, let me know

Old 08-10-2011, 10:55 AM
shurick is on a distinguished road
Someone please do me a favor and pm the link to the "other" forum. I would like to check it out. Thanks!

Oh, and welcome back, Eric!

Old 08-15-2011, 12:46 PM
moiz87 is on a distinguished road
I'm in the market for a Lamborghini... I don't know much about you (just joined the forums) but it seems like you have some history here. Would love to meet up and check out your cars for sale.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Acmw will become famous soon enough
i sent you a PM need some help!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:04 PM
jpohl402 will become famous soon enoughjpohl402 will become famous soon enough
welcome back. glad to hear you're doing better.
forget the haters/rumors - I never paid attention to them about you
you just got two hot new cars.
best of luck

Last edited by jpohl402; 08-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:12 PM
cj350 is on a distinguished road
Wow nice story. Don't know u but glad u are doing fine and I love the way u ignored all the haters and ran ur race. All haters can do is slow one down. Good luck Eric.