Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Exhaust help

Old 08-16-2011, 07:34 PM
yellowbull is infamous around these partsyellowbull is infamous around these parts
Exhaust help

So I'm looking to put an exhaust on my G..... I have narrowed it down to either Fabspeed or Quick silver. What would be the better choice?

Old 08-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Trio is on a distinguished road
I just bought a Superleggera and i has the LOC (aka Lambo Newport Beach) Exhaust on it. It sounds amazing!! You should throw that into the running. It seems to have great reviews.

I had some Fabspeed stuff on my last car and it always worked well. I might get the Fabspeed carbon airbox and red intakes for my G.

Old 08-20-2011, 02:53 PM
yellowbull is infamous around these partsyellowbull is infamous around these parts
Never heard of it? Do they make it them self? I have a vacuum leak from my air boxes. I wonder if the fabspeed air boxes will fix it? I brought my car to Manhatten Lambo. They said some cars just do that

Old 08-20-2011, 10:46 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Larini or LOC

Between Fabspeed and Quicksilver, tough call. I would go with Fabspeed.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Perdition will become famous soon enough
Old 08-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hey Guys, thanks for all the great feedback and I appreciate the kind words. We have a few different setups you can go with, so let me know what type of sound your looking for and what year G is? I recommend doing our new X Pipe Supersport Exhaust, with Sport Cats and our Dual style tips for an aggressive and mean sound, and for an awesome look. Check out our video below. If you want it more aggressive and louder sound then that, you can add the catbypass pipes. Let me know what you decide to do wht997tt, and I will hook you up with a nice member deal on the upgrade. PM or email me if you have any questions.
thanks,

Video: http://youtu.be/4d-b0Fl5cbU

Carbon Fiber Sport Exhaust with 200 cell Sport Cats: http://youtu.be/RzVDg-cjE7E