Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuNX0...layer_embedded

Old 09-05-2011, 07:43 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
UnBelievable!!!

Any details on the pulls? It seems on the last one that the gtt was covering the distance from the bike very fast?

The tranny seems that it changes gears fast faster! Any special treatment?

Old 09-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Mdeniz has a spectacular aura aboutMdeniz has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kouzman
The tranny seems that it changes gears fast faster! Any special treatment?
Tim + redbull! lol

Great runs!

Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Very nice race and yes, te TTG was pulling on the bike pretty hard. The G let out at the top of 5th (210 or so mph)....had he not let the bike jump or clicked 6th the bike woulda lost. Great job representing basupra!!!!

Peter

Old 09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Lolvely vid , the G sounds insane. i love it.

Old 09-05-2011, 08:31 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
That's what I'm talking about. Good runs Tim.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
wow!
Walking and pulling hard on a 450whp Busa!

Can't get any more crazy than that!

Nice job!

Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
impressive!

id like to see a 1550whp 6 speed gallardo vs 1550whp e-gear gallardo!

Old 09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Sebnlr is on a distinguished road
Nice race...even on the pull where the bike got the jump car was still pulling on him.

qoute from the guy who was riding the bike from another website.

"We agreed to do a rolls from 60 to 200 mph. The first race I was trying to get set up and I seen him hit the brakes. I thought to slow down some but that was not it. He was Brake Boosting. Then he just shot out like a cannon then I chased him. He said he shut down around 180 so I lost. Second race we were both dead on. I got out and held it there until I almost hit limiter in 6th gear that was 230 mph. I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%. Only thing that sucked in the race was a 13 mph cross wind that forced me to lean off the right side of the bike to keep straight up. The driver amazed me with his skills to handle this beast. Shifting this car that pulls 2 g's as fast as he does is just Amazing. From What I know NO UGR car has ever been beat unless by another UGR car. Sorry about the poor video but I guess Gopro HD's do not do night shots that Well.
Was a great race among people that truly love going fast"

Old 09-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
Didn't really seem like 230, sounded like the UGR car had another gear. Not quite sure what this means " I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%" The 1550 part I understand, but 100% part meaning what?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
Didn't really seem like 230, sounded like the UGR car had another gear. Not quite sure what this means " I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%" The 1550 part I understand, but 100% part meaning what?
He's saying he's not 100% sure he was at full boost / 1550.

Nice runs, Tim!!

Old 09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Wow, and very nice!

Old 09-07-2011, 08:35 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Thumbs up

Nice runs. I just dont see any street car or bike beating one of these cars on the highway from a roll. That was a 450whp busa he just destroyed I mean W T F. Insane.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:10 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Nice runs. I just dont see any street car or bike beating one of these cars on the highway from a roll. That was a 450whp busa he just destroyed I mean W T F. Insane.

If any car can do it, it will be a GTR.

I'm sure we'll soon find out.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
The girls there are UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!! LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa