Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR TT Gallardo vs. 12' Nissan GTR (teaser)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Riceater is an unknown quantity at this point
UGR TT Gallardo vs. 12' Nissan GTR (teaser)

Just saw this posted by AMS.. I don't think I've been this excited over a teaser in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IdcG...layer_embedded

Old 09-06-2011, 06:35 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Nice teaser, but would be surprised if the Nissan wins, it's heavier and it has less HP, 1,500 Bhp vs. Lambo's 1,500 Whp, but then again, I am not that smart :-)

Should be a great race and can't wait to see it.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
category5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nice
nissan's launch will probably be better as it is more sorted out- it will be close. from a roll i agree the ugr g would likely walk away.

can't wait for this one to go down!

Old 09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
This will be a great match up, can't wait to see the results.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
This will NOT be a great matchup...it will be a slaughter. This particular e-gear G (and really all e-gear G's) is NOT made to launch and therefore the 0-60 time is like 6 seconds. The GTR will be at 60 in 2.5 seconds and at those power levels the G will never catch up. Now I would bet the G has a faster trap speed but it will NOT match the ET of the GTR. And b4 anyone hates, I have both, and so I'm slightly qualified to have an opinion.

Peter

Old 09-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
And b4 anyone hates, I have both, and so I'm slightly qualified to have an opinion.

You have a 1200 whp GT-R? Nice.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Riceater is an unknown quantity at this point
And b4 anyone hates, I have both, and so I'm slightly qualified to have an opinion.

Peter
Show off

But ya, I believe you're correct. The GT-R should definitely be able to put a commanding lead on the G initially. Video will be cool regardless of the outcome. Hopefully they actually race too! Sometimes these planned events never actually happen..

Old 09-06-2011, 08:22 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
i think that the GTR will get the time but the GTT will get the trap speed...

But as HoustonT said i would really like to see the GTR against a manual GTT or on a roll race...

Old 09-07-2011, 05:01 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold

Peter
Congrats Bro - and you went with the AMS Alpha 12 pkg? DAYUM!

Old 09-07-2011, 05:58 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL Scott/Daniel, you 2 terds ...no, as you both know, the GTR is a simple tune car...my GTR would pull an e-gear GTT 0-80.....

Peter

Old 09-07-2011, 06:35 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Is this a 1/4 mile race?

Old 09-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Standing mile drag race. The car with the fastest E.T. wins, rather than the one with fastest trap speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emLu-NjRn9A

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 09-07-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Damn, the dude with the black Murcie at 1:05 got it out of the hole right! lol

Old 09-07-2011, 07:21 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
In this competition every second counts and some make up ground with better trap but lose a lot of time out of the hole..

on a side note , Peter I see in your sig 3.2 60-130 .. why is it not on the 6speed list?

Old 09-08-2011, 06:03 AM
B/C i'm not happy with it and we're experimenting with gear ratio's to go quicker.
Peter

Originally Posted by vegasGTR
In this competition every second counts and some make up ground with better trap but lose a lot of time out of the hole..

on a side note , Peter I see in your sig 3.2 60-130 .. why is it not on the 6speed list?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.