Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo Nera UGR 6sp manual vs GT-R AMS Alpha 12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Kentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud of
Lambo Nera UGR 6sp manual vs GT-R AMS Alpha 12

We just received our first 6 speed manual UGR car in Russia, now totally 3 and only R-versions
All I can say - WOW, I've drived them all and for SURE this one is the best.

Just take a look, this GT-R is our last Moscow Unlim 500+ winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvhxtVI4qI

Old 10-21-2011, 03:09 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
thanks for posting the vid. awesome.

waiting forward to see race gas vids...

Old 10-21-2011, 06:22 AM
mrslay will become famous soon enoughmrslay will become famous soon enough
Sweet vid. My best friend and I talk in similar fashion when were racing haha

Old 10-21-2011, 07:21 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Congrats.. epic car.

(edit, my browser wasn't showing the vid).

Wait for the race gas setting - the Nera will do much better

Enjoy - drive safe.

Last edited by HIRISC; 10-21-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:19 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Considering the GTR is making 150hp less and is alot heavier...it did pretty well.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:35 AM
AMS
Former Vendor
AMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond repute
LOL funny video!!! I love the subtitles!

While Oleg's car does indeed have our ALPHA 12 turbo kit and some of our bolt ons the engine in the car is not an AMS one. It's actually an engine that Oleg himself built as a temporary solution as his previous motor (also not an AMS one) had been damaged. Oleg's car has a simple 3.8L engine in it with 100% stock cylinder heads and cams. Chris did indeed tune Oleg's car when he was down there and he said its making somewhere in the neighborhood of 800whp.Due to the 3.8 and stock heads were were limited on how much power we could make and to what RPM level we could spin the engine to.

Yes Yuri's blue car is much faster but i'm impressed with what Oleg's car is doing. Keep it up!!

Eric

Old 10-21-2011, 01:13 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for posting the vid. Great stuff.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light
fantastic video, congratulations!!!!

Old 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Considering the GTR is making 150hp less and is alot heavier...it did pretty well.
This.

If it was an Alpha 12, the results would be different.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Peter_J is on a distinguished road
Great race!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Peter_J is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kentusha77rus
We just received our first 6 speed manual UGR car in Russia, now totally 3 and only R-versions
All I can say - WOW, I've drived them all and for SURE this one is the best.

Just take a look, this GT-R is our last Moscow Unlim 500+ winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvhxtVI4qI
Hi,

I have a few questions for you:

Is the Gallardo Heffner/UGR faster at speed (rolling start) than any GTR in the world? I know off the line the GTR AMS Alpha 12 is a bit quicker (gearbox) but does the GTR have a chance against the Lambo at speed? Some say if the GTR has equal power the outcome would be different.. I have seen Lambo's doin' the mile at 250 mph! I never saw a GTR doin' the same.. There are a few videos of AMS Alpha 12 vs Lambo UGR and I've noticed every time the Gallardo is gaining, the GTR brakes..

Regards, Peter

Old 10-23-2011, 01:31 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
I'm just a GTR fanatic so I have more love for it... (especially growing up around supras and skylines ) It's nice to see these videos seeing what these cars can really do, but I still don't like street racing even if it is somewhere in Russia.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:09 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
fantastic video!

at last a russian GTT that launches like it should! and a manual that really needs a DRIVER to go!

The GTR simply amazing! the gearbox is a HUGE advantage and obviously this car is almost untouchable from a dead start...

My last comment is how well built the GTT is! They were beating the **** out of it from a roll, doing launches, very high speed runs and it just goes! Amazing piece of machinery!