Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Aventador VS Underground Racing TT 458 **Video**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation Aventador VS Underground Racing TT 458 **Video**

Here are a couple of roll on races between the UR Twin Turbo 458 "bolt on" and the stock Aventador. We were interested to see how they stacked up against each other after seeing a TT Gallardo almost get beat by an Aventador. First race the Aventador driver didn't hear the horn beeps of the Ferrari so the Ferrari got the hit. The second race the Aventador got the hit.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlvo5hzWlyc

Thanks, Kevin Howeth
www.UndergroundRacing.com

Old 10-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Hurley1 will become famous soon enough
Thats ****ing sick!!

Old 10-25-2011, 04:21 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
cant wait for the aventador TT!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:34 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Always giddy with excitement after a UGR video lol

Old 10-25-2011, 07:37 PM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
"seeing a TT Gallardo almost get beat"....

not all TT G's are built the same

I would like to see a stage 2 tt G vs that 458. Those shifts sound amazing! I love that build. How much HP are you expecting from a built 458 and any idea how much that trans can hold?

Old 10-26-2011, 03:33 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Dayum!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2011, 03:38 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
that was a great vid....

Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Bruce_Wayne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT

I would like to see a stage 2 tt G vs that 458. Those shifts sound amazing! I love that build. How much HP are you expecting from a built 458 and any idea how much that trans can hold?
The GTT that barely hangs with the Aventador was a bolt-on kit from Heffner.
I think a stage 2 Gallardo TT would walk this 458 and leave the Aventador in the dust.
Can't wait to see the Aventador Twin Turbo. Great video as usual, UGR.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
And this was a bolt-on 458 making only 700 rwhp. A bolt on G makes as much as 850 awhp which is why that vid of the Heffner TT car made ZERO sense...unless the G was making 550 whp.
Peter

Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne
The GTT that barely hangs with the Aventador was a bolt-on kit from Heffner.
I think a stage 2 Gallardo TT would walk this 458 and leave the Aventador in the dust.
Can't wait to see the Aventador Twin Turbo. Great video as usual, UGR.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Bruce_Wayne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT

Originally Posted by houstonT
And this was a bolt-on 458 making only 700 rwhp. A bolt on G makes as much as 850 awhp which is why that vid of the Heffner TT car made ZERO sense...unless the G was making 550 whp.
Peter
I know. The bolt-on LP560 TT is a pretty stout setup. Strange indeed considering the owner of the Heffner G frequents the dragstrip as much as I go out to dinner. He obviously knows how to drive.

I can't speak for UGR since they have provided us with a multitude of incredible videos, but if I were them, I'd take the bolt-on G and run it against the bolt-on F. Should make for a great video.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:10 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
I know the G was a heffner kit, thus the wink.

I'm curious to the 458 limits, those trans shifts are addicting to listen to, I cant imagine it in person.

Screw the bolt on vs bolt on... lets see the stage 2 458 vs stage 2 TTG... not many bolt on G's running around for obvious reasons

Old 10-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Bolt-OnM3 is on a distinguished road
I love that 458... beautiful + snails= win

Old 10-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
485 runs??

Old 10-29-2011, 06:58 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Thanks for the compliments! They are both fun cars. The Aventador needs turbos though!

Old 10-29-2011, 10:02 AM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
I'm sure within a year well see a tt aventador. Great vid and work ugr. Hopefully I'll be dealing with you guys in years from now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aventador VS Underground Racing TT 458 **Video**