Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

VIDEO *** Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Thumbs up VIDEO *** Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo ***

Hard to beat the Gallardo platform for all sorts of reasons. Really had fun building this one.

This video shows our Stage 1 build, stock engine with our bolt on twin turbo system (includes a MoTeC ECU, complete fuel system, and other goodies as well). We were using E85 for these runs and had been primarily running around on 8 psi. We have turned it up from time to time on the street to 10-12psi and decided to dyno it to see what it would do!

Hope you guys enjoy:

[youtube]uI3jyZmPBJM[/youtube]

Some snapshots of the car that haven’t been released until now:

Old 11-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Awesome setup/video! I love the exhaust design...><!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:54 PM
RAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to all
You already know how I feel about this...

I'm not sure how you're going to improve on this but hopefully on the next one you make it even better!

Old 11-28-2011, 06:32 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Excellent presentation!

Old 11-28-2011, 08:20 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
1,000+ rwhp on a stock bottom end is jaw-dropping. Great build.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Taimur is on a distinguished road
This looks awesome!
What is the price for the stage 1 kit, your website doesn't look like it has been updated?
Also how much power will pump gas get you with the stage 1 kit?

Old 11-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Originally Posted by Taimur
This looks awesome!
What is the price for the stage 1 kit, your website doesn't look like it has been updated? Also how much power will pump gas get you with the stage 1 kit?
We are offering the first 5 cars at an introductory price of $34,000 installed and tuned with the MoTeC ECU.

Here is the flyer for the package which has a more in depth parts list.

Pump gas 93 Octane makes 650whp. Stock these cars make 410whp.

Attached Images  
Old 11-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Could one opt for bigger turbos w/the kit your offering like the 7175's?

Old 11-28-2011, 02:08 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
You are using motec for all builds ?

and do you offer , bigger stages , with built motors , and beefed up trannys ?

and i assume you are using beefed up clutches in your stage 1?

Old 11-28-2011, 02:13 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Well done. Look forward to seeing it in person next time the car is in H-Town.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Could one opt for bigger turbos w/the kit your offering like the 7175's?
You could but it would be a poor match, especially on a stock engine combo...

Old 11-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by unvmy996
You are using motec for all builds ?

and do you offer , bigger stages , with built motors , and beefed up trannys ?

and i assume you are using beefed up clutches in your stage 1?
Yes MoTeC is used on all of the Gallardo builds if that is what you are asking?

Yes we are offering several stages based on the customers usage and power goals.

Stock clutch on this car. Upgraded clutch would be smart when it is time to replace from wear. Not necessary for basic bolt on kit right away however.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:23 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DallasPerformance
Yes MoTeC is used on all of the Gallardo builds if that is what you are asking?

Yes we are offering several stages based on the customers usage and power goals.

Stock clutch on this car. Upgraded clutch would be smart when it is time to replace from wear. Not necessary for basic bolt on kit right away however.
yup.

gotcha , thanks.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:36 PM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
warranty?

Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT
warranty?
2 year parts and labor warranty on the components in the package!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO *** Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Gallardo ***