Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Poor Lamborghini SV - Clear Bra Gone Wrong

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Poor Lamborghini SV - Clear Bra Gone Wrong

To put it nicely, this beautiful Grigio Estoque LP670 Superveloce had a pretty bad clear bra done. From a timing aspect, the customer did not want to wait for us at Premier to perform the work, so of it goes to a company that claimed "custom" work. Now in our hands to get it all redone. Extremely visible imperfections and wait...once we removed the film, there were razor cuts all over.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 12-07-2011, 12:47 AM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
damn that sucks, i would love to see more work by them

Old 12-07-2011, 06:13 AM
HTP
HTP will become famous soon enough
Any photos of the cut marks? I see where there was a lift line... which will eventually go away, but not of the cut paint after the film was removed.

There is a reason why most installers should not be doing custom installs. And thats it. By showing the cut paint before and after the film is removed it gives people an idea of what to look for on their own cars. You guys are the best and do amazing work. Just thought it might be helpful to post some pics so people know what to look for while the film is on the car.

Cant wait to see the finished job. Will you guys be going with the standard film or the satin film?

Old 12-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Film coming off and razor cuts found:

Old 12-07-2011, 01:09 PM
HTP
Wow!!! That's ridiculous. I would be furious if that was my car. Shops like that should not be in business... and honestly I am suprised they haven't had lawsuits against them to shut them down. That's vandalism.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Pics are not working....

Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Fortunately, we were able to polish out most of the razor cuts. Some of the ones in the vents were to deep to be corrected, so we were given the ok to move forward with film application. Custom application from Premier - bulk film used with edges tucked wherever possible.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Photos were fixed. Nice job guys! The previous job was terrible.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:24 AM
HTP
Beautiful woirk as usual. I tell you what, if that were my Lambo and someone cut the paint up like that... wouldnt be pretty when I walked back into the shop. But you guys did a good job on the correction... and honestly cant even see where the cuts were.

Interesting color by the way.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
i thought there was another layer of clear bra or something.

if you dont mind, how do you guys cut the film? clearly, cutting directly through the film doesnt work.

you guys need to open a shop in east coast!

Old 12-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Enilder
i thought there was another layer of clear bra or something.

if you dont mind, how do you guys cut the film? clearly, cutting directly through the film doesnt work.

you guys need to open a shop in east coast!
There are good installers out there, just a lot fewer nowadays than ever and a lot of new ones coming to market. As for how we do our installs, it comes with years and years of experience. Our master installers have been with us from the beginning since 1997...

Old 12-10-2011, 10:14 AM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
great work !

Old 12-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Premier Films
There are good installers out there, just a lot fewer nowadays than ever and a lot of new ones coming to market. As for how we do our installs, it comes with years and years of experience. Our master installers have been with us from the beginning since 1997...
14+ years of experience. nice. keep up the good work!

Old 12-11-2011, 02:07 AM
kberkel is on a distinguished road
the original looked like my first time tinting lights. WOW the end result is incredible, I'd love to watch something like that done

awesome work

Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 AM
RacyMan is infamous around these parts
laying film like that is a bloody black art I tell you. Wizard's work!

Great job!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poor Lamborghini SV - Clear Bra Gone Wrong