Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Early birthday present

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 PM
VINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura about
Early birthday present

Sourced this brand new 2012 Gallardo Superleggera all the way from Lamborghini Reading in the UK. Car will take 4 weeks to travel to Indonesia, then another 2 weeks for customs clearance, then it will be all mine!!! Right near my birthday too!

Spot some of the custom-specified stuff on the car? :wave:

Old 12-08-2011, 08:16 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
Very nice, congrats! I remember your handle from the clublexus forums..

Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 PM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
congrats, love the color

Old 12-09-2011, 02:05 AM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
The last and the best Gallardo. My favorite, saw one here in Miami, it looks like a rolling piece of art.
Congratulations!

Old 12-09-2011, 03:18 AM
VINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by chirag
Very nice, congrats! I remember your handle from the clublexus forums..

Haha.... funny how many people still remember from the old days of CL.

Boy have things changed since...

Old 12-09-2011, 05:35 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats!

my favorite car

Has anyone considered deleting the red/white/green stripe on the 11+ SL? I think it might make it look cleaner......

Old 12-09-2011, 06:07 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
very strange looking exhaust (in a good way). Any info on this?

nice custom! great!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Congrats and happy birthday.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
very strange looking exhaust (in a good way). Any info on this?

nice custom! great!
That exhaust with the matte black tips are standard on the superleggera. Some of the custom stuff ordered are the ceramic brakes with the orange calipers and the orange stitching in the interior. There's also the special ordered carbon package and rear view camera. We need it to navigate our silly roads here in jakarta.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:21 PM
GCB
GCB is on a distinguished road
wow....amazing looking car...love the color!
i like the earlier comment 'rolling piece of art'

congrats

Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by GCB
wow....amazing looking car...love the color!
i like the earlier comment 'rolling piece of art'

congrats
It really is a piece of art. I read somewhere that an auto blogger said that the superleggera is hacked by a machetti during its design process instead of sculpted from clay....

Old 12-09-2011, 08:55 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Great looking car. I love the color. Congrats!

Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Time to start modding!

Old 12-13-2011, 07:33 AM
Done that. The Larini exhaust is coming tomorrow, 1 mth before the car is even delivered hahahaa.....

Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Oh this is nice, congratulations on your purchase!