Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Not everybody can handle a Bull...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Ziscolp will become famous soon enough
Not everybody can handle a Bull...

Truck driver wins Lamborghini, crashes it hours later

Thanks to a Utah convenience store's contest, Frito-Lay truck driver David Dopp won another set of wheels last Saturday: this lime-green, 631-hp Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640, worth at least $200,000. Such an awesome car that will...oops, he already wrecked it.

Just a few hours after getting the keys to the V-12 powered Italian supercar named for a famed Spanish fighting bull, Dopp took to the roads around his home in Santaquin, Utah. According to In Santaquin News, police were called about dusk after a witness spotted the all-wheel-drive Lambo bass-ackwards in a field, with skidmarks from where it left the road.

Dopp -- who had apparently already taken one call from the local police about takin' it easy before going off-road -- says he was going about 40 mph to 50 mph on a 35-mph road when he hit a patch of what he called black ice or gravel. The police report says the car went over a curb, off the road and 75 feet into the field, calling the accident "speed related."
The Murcielago is now bound for Las Vegas, where mechanics will calculate a repair estimate on the busted oil pan and damaged bumper. Dopp, who has insurance, says the day was "an emotional roller coaster." If you mess with a bull, don't be surprised when you get the horns.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:44 PM
M Coop has a spectacular aura aboutM Coop has a spectacular aura aboutM Coop has a spectacular aura about
Second Gear in muh truck only takes err' only to bout sistteen mile an hour, whuddunt readdah for tha powhhahh!!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:34 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Forgive me for I am about to sin.................what a s**t head. I am sorry but this just annoyed me.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:46 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Decided he needed the money instead of the car and tried to write it off and get a check, didn't mess it up bad enough and now has to fix it then try to sell.

Old 12-22-2011, 06:24 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
P-Zeros on cold roads. Brilliant.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 12-23-2011, 07:10 AM
911A4Mustang is on a distinguished road
Disappointing...

You play with the bull, you get the horns.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:31 PM
bjustice is on a distinguished road
Wouldn't he be responsible to pay taxes on this as well? The average Schmoe would probably have trouble paying for that alone. No wonder he is going to sell.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:52 PM
h1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud of
Not sure if this is true,
but someone told me 5% of the first time buyers of the Porsche 911s were wrecked on the way home from the dealership and 15% get speeding tickets on the way home from the dealership.

Not use to the new ride? No respect for the car and no knowledge of your limits?

I know I was one of the 15% speeding ticket dorks with my 1st 911 some years back

Old 12-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bjustice
Wouldn't he be responsible to pay taxes on this as well? The average Schmoe would probably have trouble paying for that alone. No wonder he is going to sell.
He put his home as a collateral for a loan to take possession of the car. I got this from another car forum.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h1sp
Not sure if this is true,
but someone told me 5% of the first time buyers of the Porsche 911s were wrecked on the way home from the dealership and 15% get speeding tickets on the way home from the dealership.

Not use to the new ride? No respect for the car and no knowledge of your limits?

I know I was one of the 15% speeding ticket dorks with my 1st 911 some years back
I am glad that I live 5 miles away from a dealer. 0 tickets!

Old 01-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Lotus907 is on a distinguished road
Well if a car is involved in any incident involving motion, most dip stick cops mark it as speed related. That means absolutely nothing.

All I can say is my first drive in it would be a check out drive, figure out what it takes to just drive the bleedin thing, not to see how fast it is. I think we all know it IS fast enough. Is he a Moron for losing it, not so sure. The moron is the guy that lends someone an F60, uh sorry, Enzo, and lets them wreck it. Now that guy is certifiable.