Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fabspeed Motorsports - Philadelphia International Auto Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Motorsports - Philadelphia International Auto Show

Hello boys and girls Fabspeed is proud to announce that we will have one of our cars at the annual Philadelphia International Auto Show:

The reason I am posting this is I want you all to do me a hige favor and "Like" us on facebook. We will be updating the page periodically with pictures and information on the show. As a thank you for your "like" on facebook we will be selecting a few "likers" at random and gifting them with a Fabspeed goodie bag (think t-shirts, keychains, stickers, etc. etc.)
You can find our facebook page here:

Thank you all in advance for the facebook like and I look forward to meeting any of you that come to the show!