Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini: No turbocharged cars this decade

Old 01-30-2012, 09:50 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Lamborghini: No turbocharged cars this decade

good news for the fans of NA engines:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/lamborghini-no-turbocharged-engines-this-decade.html

long live the normally aspirated symphony!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:05 AM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
We have people who take care of that here in the US

Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TiALSport
We have people who take care of that here in the US

yeah good news for them too.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Ziscolp will become famous soon enough
Well in curious now, last I had heard the Gallardos Replacement was supost to be SC, I wonder what they have under their sleve to out do the preformance of the new gallardos?

Old 01-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Ziscolp
Well in curious now, last I had heard the Gallardos Replacement was supost to be SC, I wonder what they have under their sleve to out do the preformance of the new gallardos?
well the new Aventador has an all new V12, so i hope the Gallardo successor will get an all new V10 as well (instead of a V8).

Old 01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
This will probably be the last decade of this though.

Turbos have become too efficient and too reliable/maintenance free to ignore the clear power gains that can be derived. The stigma is long since gone and outside of "purer sound", some small additive cost, and negeleg I cannot think of a reason why one should not turbo a performance engine.

Outside of Ferrari (who have been rumored to be playing with a turbo engine for the 612 successor), I cannot think of a major manufacturer who doesn't have a high output performance engine with forced induction option - turbo or otherwise - in their portfolio.