Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Caffeine and Octane - Atlanta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
JBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of light
Caffeine and Octane - Atlanta

Several Lamborghini's there last weekend - is there a group from this board that attend?

Old 04-12-2012, 12:00 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JBurer
Several Lamborghini's there last weekend - is there a group from this board that attend?
Glad you made it out. What were you driving?

We did have a good turnout of Lambos last month. Sometimes we meet up at the Lamborghini Dealership to caravan together but since it moved further north, it has been more convenient for most of the people who regularly attend to go directly there. Here are some pictures from this month's show.

Full Gallery

Old 04-15-2012, 09:46 AM
XCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to behold
I was there. 911 TT Cab. I saw Mr. Ed as he was leaving and I had just pulled up. I hopefully will be at the next one.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:58 AM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
Hopefully I make it out to the next one as well... I always tell myself ill make it, but waking up at 8 on a Sunday isnt so easy...

Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by XCUDB
I was there. 911 TT Cab. I saw Mr. Ed as he was leaving and I had just pulled up. I hopefully will be at the next one.
Sorry I missed you. Look for me in May.

Originally Posted by V8HAHA
Hopefully I make it out to the next one as well... I always tell myself ill make it, but waking up at 8 on a Sunday isnt so easy...
Waking up at 8 doesn't get you a very good parking space. We are usually getting to the show between 7 and 7:30. It is worth an afternoon nap. The turnout lately has been awesome.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:09 AM
JBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Mr. Ed,
I'm out there about 50% of the time in a Black '91 911 Turbo. This is me at Topspeed at the dyno some months back -

I plan to be out there again this Sunday. With the festivities planned for this Saturday, however, it's highly unlikely I'll be out there early this week!!
Best,
John

Originally Posted by MrEdS4
Glad you made it out. What were you driving?

We did have a good turnout of Lambos last month. Sometimes we meet up at the Lamborghini Dealership to caravan together but since it moved further north, it has been more convenient for most of the people who regularly attend to go directly there. Here are some pictures from this month's show.

Full Gallery