Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Updated rules in Lamborghini section!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Updated rules in Lamborghini section!!

Due to the incessant drama in this forum, that I'm truthfully quite sick of, I'm establishing some new rules. I honestly hate having to do this, but I see no other options at this point.

The first violation will result in a warning. The second will result in a temporary ban. The third will result in a permanent ban.

1. Do not post negative comments in tuner's threads. If you have nothing positive to say, stay out of it.

2. If you are a sponsor, stay completely out of other sponsor's threads. Period. End of story.

3. If you feel a sponsor has copied another sponsor's designs or wares, violating intellectual privacy laws to which another tuner holds actual patents, inform the 6speed staff and they will look into it. Do not make mention of it in a thread. If no patent(s) exist, there is nothing to report.

4. If a sponsor, customer of a sponsor, or supporter of a sponsor feels that someone is using original images, text, or other media without permission, let the 6speed staff know and they will look into it. Do not make mention of it in a thread.

These rules are subject to change at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-13-2012 at 08:27 AM.