Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Off to Underground Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
I think you guys from ugr should really close stage 1-3 upgrades lol

Congratulation on your new beast

LOL, we still do a lot of stage 3 builds. Definitely more R+ builds than anything.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Banned
ivan_ugr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
LOL, we still do a lot of stage 3 builds. Definitely more R+ builds than anything.
kevin look at this post by gtr vegas ... not wasted I would like you to participate and their customers seem to gtr vegas is dedicated to telling lies can not stand this guy ....

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/239...-who-will-win/

Old 04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
BLKFGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thuff331
When you get it back to dallas. I'll be ready to run you for some money so be ready to be beat by a dallas performance car.
So I hope your ready to run? I looked for you but didn't see you run at TI?
Let's run for some money this weekend!!!!

Old 04-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
All that talk and thuff331 did nothing when it was show time at TI, just as I figured.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 04-16-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Liquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of light
Car ran great out there brother.

Hope you had a good time

Old 04-19-2014, 08:50 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by Liquid Assets
Car ran great out there brother.

Hope you had a good time
It was a blast bro. Your car ran well too.

Old 05-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Well i have now had my car for a month. And i cant believe how smooth the car is.
It drives as if it was stock but with a lot more HP. Looking for some fun on the streets but no one wants to run.
I guess i will wait to the next event. I will post some videos soon.

Old 05-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Felipe, if you are bored, there are a few people meeting up tonight. Your brother is on our website, and I'm sure he's heard about the "fastest street bike in Texas" calling out some cars.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by BLKFGT
Well i have now had my car for a month. And i cant believe how smooth the car is.
It drives as if it was stock but with a lot more HP. Looking for some fun on the streets but no one wants to run.

LOL.. I know of some Underground cars that will come out and play in DFW.

Glad you are enjoying your UGR car man. Stay safe.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
If you own a UGR car and want to get a race tell everyone you are a Stage 3. Everyone likes to try and pick on Stage 3 cars lol.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Duhawks
If you own a UGR car and want to get a race tell everyone you are a Stage 3. Everyone likes to try and pick on Stage 3 cars lol.

There were no UGR stage 3 G's on the streets at tx2k. Swarm of 2R's, poor GTR's

Oh and stingy Dustin taking them all down before anyone else could. haha

Old 05-14-2014, 07:19 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
I give the GTR guys a lot of credit though. They talked the **** right back and showed up to race in full force! After they realized how fast the UGR cars are they told us all congrats.

Was great to see. Love the GTR guys. Hopefully they find a way to push their platform further so we have someone to shoot the crap with and actually race. They always show up. Great group of guys.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:30 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Duhawks
I give the GTR guys a lot of credit though. They talked the **** right back and showed up to race in full force! After they realized how fast the UGR cars are they told us all congrats.

Was great to see. Love the GTR guys. Hopefully they find a way to push their platform further so we have someone to shoot the crap with and actually race. They always show up. Great group of guys.
Yea no doubt...

Old 05-14-2014, 08:21 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BLKFGT

Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing some vids!

Old 07-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing some vids!

In for videos

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Off to Underground Racing