Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Took my 560-2 To Underground!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 08:33 AM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Took my 560-2 To Underground!

I post in the Porsche forums quite a bit, and have had quite a few P-Cars... This time it was an upgrade for my favorite... My 2014 Gallardo 560-2 Anniversary Car... True manual transmission, rear drive only.

Last weekend my wife and I took the princess down to Underground Racing. I have always wanted a twin turbo Gallardo... And I finally got my chance.

Here are a few pictures of the process this far.

Her last days not turbocharged!

Sitting outside about to go into Underground Racing

Mike

Old 07-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
I'm in Cincinnati every Thursday for work, and I've yet to see anything remotely cool on the roads in the past 13 years. I doubt you live in the Clifton area

Old 07-17-2014, 01:24 PM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hua
I'm in Cincinnati every Thursday for work, and I've yet to see anything remotely cool on the roads in the past 13 years. I doubt you live in the Clifton area

I drive the " Normal " cars during the week. Maybe the R8 or Boxster will come out for a quick ride, but that's it.

The Lambo's are weekend warriors at best. Most of the time they sit in the garage.

Mike

Old 07-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Looking good!

Before you know it Mike you will have a different outlook on cars lol... Just wait until that boost hits.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Mit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant future
Love that it's a true, gated 6-speed, but I'm very interested to hear how the car hooks being RWD. What stage are you going with?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Former Vendor
need4speedmotors has a spectacular aura aboutneed4speedmotors has a spectacular aura about
Nice!! Congrats on going turbo. Let us know how you like it!

Old 07-25-2014, 08:44 PM
phthom will become famous soon enough
Congrats

I'm going to require a ride when you get this back. By the way it's Phil from Jim's.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !

Old 07-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Wow that was fast!

Old 07-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Duhawks
Wow that was fast!

Kevin needed the lift back... I'm sure you are due for some more power by now!!

Mike

Old 07-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by svoshop
Kevin needed the lift back... I'm sure you are due for some more power by now!!

Mike

He has too much power as he races people on his lower settings just to get a race in the Atl area.. And his buddy Fadi is out looking for races with pump gas in his car. wth?

Old 07-30-2014, 06:10 AM
Former Vendor
File photo of the JRR plug and play harness that's going in today.

Old 07-30-2014, 06:53 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Mike congrats man!!! Did you opt to have UGR convert the car to AWD or are you sticking to RWD? In either case you will LOVE the car. Looking fwd to your feedback...
Peter

Old 07-30-2014, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Mike congrats man!!! Did you opt to have UGR convert the car to AWD or are you sticking to RWD? In either case you will LOVE the car. Looking fwd to your feedback...
Peter

I am staying RWD for now. AWD with the next round... Lol

Peter, your car was my desktop for a while, and really pushed me to do this.

Mike

Old 07-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
He has too much power as he races people on his lower settings just to get a race in the Atl area.. And his buddy Fadi is out looking for races with pump gas in his car. wth?

I started telling people every time I race them I am on kill. So they will race me again and think they can get me. Then I just click the setting again

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took my 560-2 To Underground!