Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Twin Turbo Lambos Finally Dethroned?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jomama
you think anyone would care if i paraded around at&t park tonight and told everyone that my yankees have won 27 rings?
??????

Facts are facts buddy....

Last edited by LeoLambo; 10-24-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:59 AM
VNE186 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speed-ster
I think GTR's are ugly cars no matter how fast they may go. That is just me though.
No, it's not just you. It's a B class car with no historical significance and all the design elements of an economy car. I don't own either so I'm not bias.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:52 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Both cars were on r compound tires. r888 is not a street tire.

Go drive 80mph in the rain on them and you'll know why.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
Maybe this is the time for the Gallardos to retire and let the TT Hurracan fight.

Heffner TT did 230mph in the 1/2 mile. Quickest GT-R did 223mph, both yesterday.

I still can't believe the Hurracan have the same engine as the LP Gallardos and it goes from 0 to 60MPH in 2.5 Sec...
Hp and finally more aggressive gearing along with the DCT.

Figure a slightly heavier 540? hp 911TT does it in 2.7 or so? Add 70hp, drop 100lbs, keep gearing aggressive - 10.4 @ 135mph...

Old 10-27-2014, 08:40 PM
7thsign has a spectacular aura about7thsign has a spectacular aura about
Some of you are funny with your excuses, "oh it doesn't count and it wasn't fair." At this level of an invent, you abide by the rules and you bring the best you have (if you are competing). Win is a win. The AMS GTR came out and preformed among some awesome cars.

When the Underground TT Gallardo's were dominating no one should have made excuses for their wins. Same goes for AMS and their GTR. If anything this is healthy and I'm sure UR will be looking to take that crown back next time around.

Besides, you really believe that AMS wouldn't build that GTR for a customer if that customer were to throw down the money on the table or open a blank checkbook. Lets not forget this is a business.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:44 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
It was 1 race... Just 1 race... UGR usually wins every race...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2683711652.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	406081

Old 10-27-2014, 11:11 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VNE186
No, it's not just you. It's a B class car with no historical significance and all the design elements of an economy car. I don't own either so I'm not bias.
bro are you serious?? you don't have to like it but the nissan GTR has huge historical significance with a long heritage, what are you talking about?? design elements of an economy car?? With its bulky shape it has a lower coefficient of drag than the gallardo, it has a better gear box, and a far superior awd system. Stock to stock the gtr sacrifices 5-800lp and still goes straight faster and goes faster around a track and does it for 150000 less, so how is that b class and economy design elements?? This car is one of the most technologically advanced cars ever built! Notice every super car is a dct now? notice everyone is going to awd now?? Nissan invented neither but did both better than anyone else. you don't have to like it but your comments are just inaccurate

Old 10-27-2014, 11:59 PM
jomama will become famous soon enoughjomama will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MSIZZLE66
bro are you serious?? you don't have to like it but the nissan GTR has huge historical significance with a long heritage, what are you talking about?? design elements of an economy car?? With its bulky shape it has a lower coefficient of drag than the gallardo, it has a better gear box, and a far superior awd system. Stock to stock the gtr sacrifices 5-800lp and still goes straight faster and goes faster around a track and does it for 150000 less, so how is that b class and economy design elements?? This car is one of the most technologically advanced cars ever built! Notice every super car is a dct now? notice everyone is going to awd now?? Nissan invented neither but did both better than anyone else. you don't have to like it but your comments are just inaccurate
homeboy drives a jaguar - 'nuff said.

Old 10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
7thsign has a spectacular aura about7thsign has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
It was 1 race... Just 1 race... UGR usually wins every race...

Attachment 406081

Understood and a hell of a one race at that with some awesome engineered cars. There shouldn't be any negatives in regards to this events and the races that took place. Props to UR, Nth, AMS, and all the other shops for putting together some nasty monsters. I respect a well built car no matter the make and model.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by jomama
homeboy drives a jaguar - 'nuff said.
I do drive a Jaguar, which is why I'm not on the track trying to make a name for myself by racing and beating a legendary Lamborghini.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by 7thsign
Understood and a hell of a one race at that with some awesome engineered cars. There shouldn't be any negatives in regards to this events and the races that took place. Props to UR, Nth, AMS, and all the other shops for putting together some nasty monsters. I respect a well built car no matter the make and model.
^^^^ I agree with this....

Old 10-28-2014, 07:57 AM
"it has a better gear box, and a far superior AWD system." AWD & DCT - "Nissan invented neither but did both better than anyone else"

You win one race and this is what you think now?

Old 10-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
"it has a better gear box, and a far superior AWD system." AWD & DCT - "Nissan invented neither but did both better than anyone else" You win one race and this is what you think now?
Did u ever drive a GTR or a Lambo? Or you are just repeating what you saw on YouTube?

Again 1 race....

Last edited by LeoLambo; 10-28-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:09 AM
BG305 is on a distinguished road
The final race should be a best 3 of 5 race is what I think and the way the AMS gtr was blowing smoke on that last pass I don't think they would of made it. I don't own either but if I was going to buy one I would buy the street car that I could drive around and put miles on. I really have never been into cars that I can only drive a 1/4 mile at a time since the street races in my neck of the woods are about 10 miles out of town.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Very poor knowledge.... The GTR is a great car with a lot of history... (It's not my style but it's a hell of a car)...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo Lambos Finally Dethroned?