Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

230mph 1/2 mile Heffner TT Gallardo = what 1 mile?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
230mph 1/2 mile Heffner TT Gallardo = what 1 mile?

Yesterday I witnessed the blue Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo hit 230mph in the 1/2 mile at the Shift S3ctor Airstrip attack. As an aside, the quickest GT-R I saw hit 223mph. An English Racing Evo did 204mph. It was a great day.

Extrapolating past results, what would a 230mph 1/2 mile translate to for an estimate for a 1 mile run? Is picking up another 50-60mph feasible?

Old 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
If that is a real run (Verified) that is fantastic. Was it repeated ?
I don't think you can calculate, make assumptions on the mile based on Half mile due to gearing, torque and HP at various speeds and RPM, aero etc.

Old 10-27-2014, 05:56 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
If that is a real run (Verified) that is fantastic. Was it repeated ?
I don't think you can calculate, make assumptions on the mile based on Half mile due to gearing, torque and HP at various speeds and RPM, aero etc.
I'm certain its verified. The car did 229 the day before and multiple passes in the 210s-220s.

I think a general idea could be guessed at, based on data from 1 mile runs that are over 250mph. Take the speed was at the 1/2 mile mark and the average speed increase in the later 1/2 mile. Not exact, but could give a good range.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Banned
32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !
for most cars i have seen a 1/4 mile speed add 30 mph for the half mile. add another 30 mph for the mile. the big boys seem to get about 50 mph from the half to the mile. for example the ford gt that just ran the mile had a half mile split of 214 and a 271 mile. tim's 996t porsche had a 187 split and a 235 mile. these are 1300+ rewhip cars

fwiw i watched both the prestige auto lambos run 215+ in 5300 d/a in clayton ga for the half mile. very fast cars! duhawks ugr 2r ran 219 in the d/a as well

Old 10-28-2014, 06:29 AM
speed-ster is on a distinguished road
I was following this on another forum. Someone with a vbox showed that it was more than 200 ft longer than a 1/2 mile. The speed was verified but the distance was shown to be longer than a 1/2 mile. Come to find out this shift sector event has a reputation of doing this with making the distance longer than advertised. Not sure why they would do that other than to get attention for fast speeds?

Old 10-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
the M2K FGT ran 273mph last weekend at the mile. Their 1/2 speed was 218. That's 55mph on the back half.

It all comes down to how much hp they have and when they are putting it down.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:35 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Mullet,

What was power level of the Ford GT ? (you mentioned)

Old 10-28-2014, 02:39 PM
A half mile is not a half mile

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
I'm certain its verified. The car did 229 the day before and multiple passes in the 210s-220s.

I think a general idea could be guessed at, based on data from 1 mile runs that are over 250mph. Take the speed was at the 1/2 mile mark and the average speed increase in the later 1/2 mile. Not exact, but could give a good range.

I was following this on another forum. Someone with a vbox showed that it was more than 200 ft longer than a 1/2 mile. The speed was verified but the distance was shown to be longer than a 1/2 mile. Come to find out this shift sector event has a reputation of doing this with making the distance longer than advertised. Not sure why they would do that other than to get attention for fast speeds?

Old 10-28-2014, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by speed-ster
Was someone copying another post?

Sunday was listed as a roll-on event, although I thought it was standing (we were at the finish line). I don't know if that extra distance was from the drive to the staging lanes, which were pretty spirited in some cases.

I honestly don't know.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:09 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
i saw a couple of videos on youtube. The car sounds insane. Launch control and everything!

i am curious as to its 1/4 times on a prepper drag strip!

Old 10-29-2014, 06:18 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Mullet,

What was power level of the Ford GT ? (you mentioned)

It's capable of well over 2000. What it was running on that pull, don't know.

Old 10-29-2014, 07:03 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Goes to show you how fast a real 215+ is in a half mile. That half mile speed is crazy!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 10:40 PM
dvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to behold
That Heffner gallardo that ran 230 at shifts3ctor maxed out their dyno at 2000whp... It's capable beyond that...

Old 11-01-2014, 12:42 AM
wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !
What is max speed on the Duhawks TT UGR Lambo based on current gearing ?

Old 11-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Recap

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Yesterday I witnessed the blue Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo hit 230mph in the 1/2 mile at the Shift S3ctor Airstrip attack. As an aside, the quickest GT-R I saw hit 223mph. An English Racing Evo did 204mph. It was a great day.

Extrapolating past results, what would a 230mph 1/2 mile translate to for an estimate for a 1 mile run? Is picking up another 50-60mph feasible?

So to Recap: This very fast Heffner Blue TTG went 230 mph in some distance from a roll. Correct ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 230mph 1/2 mile Heffner TT Gallardo = what 1 mile?