Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fun Huracán drive.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 02:34 PM
SpencerBerke is on a distinguished road
Fun Huracán drive.

I was driving through a local neighborhood and I saw a really cool old school rat rod driving by and he followed me for a little. I pulled over to take some photos of the Huracan and he ended up finding me. He pulled up next to me and we chatted for a little. Really cool gear head and he built the car himself.

The car was actually featured on SpeedHunters.com while back, had no idea he was local to Pacific Beach. I snapped some pics, figured I would share with you all!

Old 10-31-2014, 06:07 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Awsome photos and the ride is sick

Old 11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
irrer88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SpencerBerke
I was driving through a local neighborhood and I saw a really cool old school rat rod driving by and he followed me for a little. I pulled over to take some photos of the Huracan and he ended up finding me. He pulled up next to me and we chatted for a little. Really cool gear head and he built the car himself.

The car was actually featured on SpeedHunters.com while back, had no idea he was local to Pacific Beach. I snapped some pics, figured I would share with you all!

How do you like the Huracan so far? How long was your build time? I am in process of configuring the car, placing my order, and selling my 458.

Thanks

Alex

Old 11-04-2014, 09:08 PM
JoePcone is on a distinguished road
Very nice, I saw you on Soledad driving in the morning as I dropped off my daughter. I was the rubbernecker in the red e92 M3. Gorgeous car, hope to see more of it on the streets of LJ.