Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Most Recent addition to the Stable

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 03:09 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Most Recent addition to the Stable

Among some exciting moments in life one of them can be seeing an anticipated new car come off a transporter. Earlier this year I took delivery of my 2014 LP560-2 Anniversario Limited Edizione which I had been trying to find the right one since they were newly released in 2014 with filled allocations going to U.S. owners.

My car was basically a brand new example with only a couple of thousand miles, and one initial break in service properly documented and logged by Lamborghini dealer as per service history documentation. Also included were all books, purchase records, accessories, warranties, and paperwork.

I put well over a thousand miles on the car already; when I first got it I reached for the keys often and kept driving her, leaving the other stable mates dormant. I love the fact that this is the last 6 speed manual Lamborghini ever to be made and a 560-LP car and rear wheel drive, makes the car very special since it's also the last Italian supercar with a stick shift gearbox, and I think that combined with its lightweight chassis, styling, striking Bianco Opalis special white paint specifically and only made for the Anniversary edition, and the red-diamond q-citura red stitched full black alcantera/suede interior all contribute to the experience of the car. What Lamborghini have essentially done is taken the interior of a Super Trofeo Stradale and styling cues of a Superleggera combined it with the engine of a 560 and the driveline of a stick shift rear wheel drive Balboni Edtion, and it all works so well together!

There were 100 of these cars built worldwide. Of those 100 only 30 were the rare 6 speed stick shift manual transmissions slated by Lamborghini to be the final stick shift cars ever. Of those 30, only 25 allocations were for the USA and those were all stick shift cars, with already very few LP cars made equipped with sticks, these 25 cars would round out the last Gallardos built with very late model serial numbers. Mine was one of the very last Gallardos built w serial number in 139xx range and 1 of the 25 that were allocated for American shores. I hope to enjoy driving, owning, and sharing the car at shows and events for years to come. Here are some pics taken by my friend and pro photographer Chris Walsh.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lambo_9.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	420715   Click image for larger version

Name:	lambo_10.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	420716   Click image for larger version

Name:	lambo_8.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	420717   Click image for larger version

Name:	lambo_17.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	420718   Click image for larger version

Name:	lambo_18.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	420719  

Old 05-24-2015, 02:52 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Well done. I love it. Serious thinking of searching one out for myself. How is the driving and seating comfort, compared to your 911?

Wish you many happy miles.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:13 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
Very nice ! What else is in the stable now?

Old 05-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Badass! I saw this car in person and it's definitely a very special car.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:58 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Thanks bros... here are some other stable mates! All are RWD with stick shift 6 speeds! The last of the breeds! I';ve included my race car also which I campaigned just over a decade ago in my mid 20's ...I still have it and wish I could get out to the track more often to help work with students learn safe track driving.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Chris F430_5.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	759.8 KB
ID:	420941   Click image for larger version

Name:	gt2_cnc4.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	420943   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aston 1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	815.6 KB
ID:	420946  
Attached Images   
Old 05-28-2015, 05:15 PM
saxonite is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the new car! That is a special one to own!