Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Aventador 2R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 07:55 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Underground Racing Aventador 2R

I saw this amazing machine in person when it was getting done and wow... Just wow...

"Muchas Gracias to Omar for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Lamborghini Aventador. This Lamborghini now has our 2R TT system that makes over 1300 WHP using 93 octane pump gas. Much like we do with the twin turbo Gallardo and Huracan, this Underground Racing TT LP700-4 has drive train and transmission upgrades such as billet helix 1st-7th gear set with billet input and output shafts, front and rear billet differentials, custom clutch and billet flywheel. This setup has the full engine build with billet rods, forged pistons and the 2R cylinder head upgrade. As always we are using the JRR MoTeC M1 ECU with custom firmware and the Aventador plug and play system.

If you are considering a build similar to this or even trying to locate a car to build, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime and I would be glad to help!"

Underground Racing

Old 07-22-2015, 07:57 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Pictures

Attached Images