Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Leo's Underground Racing TT LP 560 **Pictures**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Leo's Underground Racing TT LP 560 **Pictures**

Big thanks to Leo for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Gallardo LP 560. Leo went with the stage 3 with Race Heads. The engine builds comes with CP race pistons, billet connecting rods and custom cylinder sleeves. This setup will put down aprox 1150 whp on pump gas (93 octane) and we will stop the power at 1250 whp on MS109. This being one of the latest Underground Racing TT Lamborghini builds it has the new MoTeC M1 ECU with the JRR custom PNP harness and boost by gear setup. These systems are only available through Underground Racing. This build comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty.

Expect to see some video of this TT Gallardo soon. wink.gif

If you are considering a build similar to this or even trying to locate a car to build, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime and I would be glad to help!

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

Kevin@UndergroundRacing.com

Attached Images     
Old 08-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I'm really looking forward to seeing this car in person!

Old 08-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gunther
I'm really looking forward to seeing this car in person!
Thanks man! I'm picking it up this Friday! send me a pm with your number so i can shoot you a text when i get it back home.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:21 AM
Former Vendor
albert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the rough
I wish I could hear it!! Congrats love your stuff at UGR!

Old 08-28-2015, 06:21 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Today is the day! You must be so excited. I would be at the shop waiting for it to open

Old 08-30-2015, 05:42 AM
Well what do you think now that you have it? I'm sure it must be awesome!!