Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Huracan Only OR (Gallardo + V8 Vantage)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 02:26 PM
jkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Huracan Only OR (Gallardo + V8 Vantage)

Hello

Currently have a 2014 V8 Vantage SSII (paddle shift with hydraulically actuated manual) which I love, but lust after a Lamborghini too.

For the same money, would you :-

1. Sell the V8 Vantage and get a Huracan and have the one car
2. Keep the V8 Vantage and get a 2010 on Gallardo LP (I am drawn towards an LP550-2 E Gear) and run two cars

I am familiar with the twin clutch vs E gear as well and don't mind e gear at all.

I already have a daily which needs to be cheap and cheerful as it gets smashed with tree sap/sun etc everyday and parked on the street, so the above cars would be purely fun cars.

So I guess I am asking from those in the know (that although we know the Huracan is said to be better than a Gallardo) is it actually THAT much better ?

Thanks in advance

Jkay

Old 01-05-2017, 06:34 AM
vinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of light
If you have enough time to drive both the Aston Martin and Lambo, then that would be a really nice combination to have. The rawness and looks of the LP is still very attractive to me. That being said, the technology in the Huracan is way ahead of the LP. I think it is an all around better car in that sense.

-Vin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.