Lexus Forum for the Lexus LF-A, Lexus IS-F and other Lexus models

Highly Modified 2013 Lexus GS350 on Vossen CV7s | Full Video Is Unleashed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Highly Modified 2013 Lexus GS350 on Vossen CV7s | Full Video Is Unleashed

The Story behind this great creation. Javed dreamed it and made it a reality.

Yesterday our team attended the Toyota/Lexus Winter mega meet at Pembroke Pines Lexus, with over 100 cars in attendance this was a perfect day to officially debut the full video of Javed's amazing build.

(Full Toyota/Lexus winter mega meet rite-up to come)

IAMJAVEDG's Fire Agate Pearl 4GS Build Thread - Club Lexus Forums

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG
In November of 2011 I was at the SEMA show and started planning out a project / build for the 4GS. After going for a ride in a fully loaded FSPORT driven by Scott Pruet, I was officially sold on the car.

Many owner's bring up the topic of horse power and the GS being "under powered" compared to car's in it's class. But when you analyze the entire car, compare options, and technology.... the GS win's.

I thought the car would be under powered upon hearing it was using the same power plant as the IS350 and previous GS350 for such a big car 306HP sound's like nothing, but the way it's tuned and the way it handles... 306HP seem's great.

After driving the car at Palm Beach International Raceway during the GS Performance Tour, I was able to compare options and models. The F SPORT would have been great with all the options if I had plans on leaving the car stock for the most part.. but that's never the case with any of my cars!

I like color's that aren't so typical. White, Silver, Black, Red - they all look great but are too mainstream for my liking. After week's of numerous renderings and staring at the brochure in different lighting the decision was made, the car HAD to be Fire Agate Pearl with Flaxen Interior.

In June I visited Lexus of Pembroke Pines and the team was helpful as always. Unfortunately there were no more Fire Agate Pearl / Flaxen combo's left in stock so with a few phone call's they were able to source a car that was waiting at the port which didn't come attached with a long waiting period. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I believe the GS is a very sophisticated car, Lexus made a bold statement with this model which is the beginning of a whole new era. So for the build, I teamed up with the best of the best.

I'd like to thank Vossen, Falken, PPE Engineering, GT Haus, D2 Racing, Lexus of Pembroke Pines, and SKP Dezign for being a part of this build!
  • SKP Dezign (Skipper) Aero Kit
  • F SPORT Front End Conversion (Bumper, Grilles)
  • Prototype Lowering Springs (Company TBA if they decide to produce these)
  • D2 Racing Big Brake Kit - Front 14.1" Cross Drilled Two Piece Rotors / 8 Piston Caliper
  • D2 Racing Big Brake Kit - Rear 14.1" Cross Drilled Two Piece Rotors / 4 Piston Caliper
  • Vossen Wheels VVS-CV7 Polished Front 20x9 Rear 20x10.5
  • Falken FK453 Tires

Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold

Full shoot is up, enjoy the Lexus GS pursuit. Click any photo to view the entire gallery.

FIRE Agate Pearl

Pure elegance

Modified to perfection

The pursuit will continue.....

Attached Images       
Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor

Full shoot is up, enjoy the Lexus GS pursuit. Click any photo to view the entire gallery.

FIRE Agate Pearl

Pure elegance

Modified to perfection

The pursuit will continue.....

Attached Images       
Old 07-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Emackny is on a distinguished road
I must say I really like this generation GS.