Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Official introduction Porsche Macan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 04:12 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
75Gs for Tarbo. hmmmmm

Old 11-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Forse is on a distinguished road
Smile Macan S with air suspension

Originally Posted by robbieracer
Another video on the Porsche website doing some track testing at Weissach. At 50 seconds in there a good shot of the interior.

http://www.porsche.com/microsite/mac...pag/porsche_13
Just saw this video and noticed the round tale pipes - a Macan S with air suspension.
I like how the driver lowers the car in a couple of seconds before track duty - the tiger crouching before pouncing... !

Old 11-15-2013, 07:33 AM
khabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to behold
Here you go: large[r] photos of the interior.

Typical Porsche fare but looks like a snug place to be. The front console has a small empty space ahead of the e-brake where I'm guessing a 'Macan' badge will fit and it looks like there won't be a four-zone climate control option by looking at the climate control console in the back. On a majorly positive note: the next-generation multifunction steering wheel looks excellent and the new paddles look like a winner! No more ergonomic complaints.

Five days!

khabah

Old 11-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Snig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by khabah
Here you go: large[r] photos of the interior.

Typical Porsche fare but looks like a snug place to be. The front console has a small empty space ahead of the e-brake where I'm guessing a 'Macan' badge will fit and it looks like there won't be a four-zone climate control option by looking at the climate control console in the back. On a majorly positive note: the next-generation multifunction steering wheel looks excellent and the new paddles look like a winner! No more ergonomic complaints.

Five days!

khabah

Have any more pics?

Last edited by Snig; 11-15-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 AM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
****** flip!!!! That's the steering wheel I should have on my Carrera. Glad they finally realized people have been choosing between paddles and multifunction when they want both! Dammit! The problems I suffer with.... ;-)

Old 11-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
i wonder if the rest of the 2015 line up will get the new steering wheel as well.

I'm not liking the empty space between the climate control and the PCM, possible drawer storage area?

Old 11-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Snig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the rough

Old 11-16-2013, 07:26 PM
forgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really nice
I dunno. It seems that the Panamera may accomplish the same task as the Macan.
Originally Posted by Snig

Old 11-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by forgeahead
I dunno. It seems that the Panamera may accomplish the same task as the Macan.
LOL. Suuuuuuuure.

http://jalopnik.com/english-soccer-p...-in-1462403776

Last edited by Snig; 11-18-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Snig
Headlight looks weird in this angle...And that front right tire needs more air for sure

Old 11-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Enilder
Headlight looks weird in this angle...And that front right tire needs more air for sure
The headlights are covered in camo you know.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:19 PM
khabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to behold
Here's a sneak peek. This looks like the Macan S in a stunning shade of blue.

Hours to go!

khabah

Old 11-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by khabah
Here's a sneak peek. This looks like the Macan S in a stunning shade of blue.

Hours to go!

khabah

Nice!

(Those amber reflectors have to go!)

Old 11-19-2013, 02:31 PM
robbieracer will become famous soon enough
This is very exciting, looking forward to this.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Why wait?! Here you go!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official introduction Porsche Macan