Sunblind for Rear Side Windows
Carbon Fiber Interior Package
Heated Carbon Steering wheel
Park Assist including Camera
BOSE
Porsche Crest of Headrests
Sport Chrono Package
Exterior package in Black

I've been going back and forth on Spyder wheels vs the 21' ones. I need all season's or a seperate set of winter tires which might be too costly for my tastes in the 21' size.

So are the online build prices correct for the packages? Where there any price discrepancies between your build order and what is noted online? If so, these packages seem like a "deal." For example, the Infotainment Pack which contains the PCMw/Navi and other goodies cost less than the stand alone PCM w/Navi. Same for the Premium Package Plus--what's bundled cost less than ordering each of the individual items separately.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Snig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kief
So are the online build prices correct for the packages? Where there any price discrepancies between your build order and what is noted online? If so, these packages seem like a "deal." For example, the Infotainment Pack which contains the PCMw/Navi and other goodies cost less than the stand alone PCM w/Navi. Same for the Premium Package Plus--what's bundled cost less than ordering each of the individual items separately.
That is a great deal on the Infotainment pack. Why aren't there any packages for the Turbo!?

Old 12-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Kief is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Snig
Why aren't there any packages for the Turbo!?

Exactly...that's why I'm cautiously optimistic that these prices/options are accurate this early in the game

Old 12-04-2013, 08:05 AM
MKND777 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kief
They are the same via my build sheet from Porsche and the web, The PP Package is a $2,090 savings over individually selected options, which also includes Park Assist with Camera(included in the $2,090 savings, it's not listed on the package but it makes that option $0 after it's selected, verified again on my build sheet).

Old 12-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Kief is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MKND777
They are the same via my build sheet from Porsche and the web, The PP Package is a $2,090 savings over individually selected options, which also includes Park Assist with Camera(included in the $2,090 savings, it's not listed on the package but it makes that option $0 after it's selected, verified again on my build sheet).

Good to know and thanks for confirming! These are indeed nicely priced packages

Old 12-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I just got an email from my dealer stating the following regarding the seats.

Please be aware there is currently an issue with the description and visualization of the optional seats combined with the standard interior for the Macan S. PVA currently states that the optional 14-way Power Seats(option PE5) or 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats are Alcantara & Leather when the standard interior (VC Black, V#Luxor Beige) is chosen. This is not correct. The seats are partial leather seats with NO alcantara.
The description will be updated by PAG within the week but the PVA visualizer won't be corrected until January 2014.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Old 12-05-2013, 04:32 PM
SevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura about
I just got an email from my dealer stating the following regarding the seats.

Please be aware there is currently an issue with the description and visualization of the optional seats combined with the standard interior for the Macan S. PVA currently states that the optional 14-way Power Seats(option PE5) or 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats are Alcantara & Leather when the standard interior (VC Black, V#Luxor Beige) is chosen. This is not correct. The seats are partial leather seats with NO alcantara.
The description will be updated by PAG within the week but the PVA visualizer won't be corrected until January 2014.

Just wanted to pass it along.
Thanks for the post. Any idea whether this means alcantara is going to be additional $, or simply not available with the upgraded seats?

Old 12-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by SevenSisters
Thanks for the post. Any idea whether this means alcantara is going to be additional $, or simply not available with the upgraded seats?
There was a pic on the email from Porsche that showed the interior build page from the website that had the leather/alcantara option on the 2 seat upgrades crossed out. Only the 8 way seats had the alcantara option remaining.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:18 PM
SevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura about
There was a pic on the email from Porsche that showed the interior build page from the website that had the leather/alcantara option on the 2 seat upgrades crossed out. Only the 8 way seats had the alcantara option remaining.
Wow, major bummer.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:37 PM
drheather is on a distinguished road
Also have a Macan S on order from Porsche of the Main Line-have bought several cars there, customer service is great and I recommend them highly. They have a Macan Turbo and an S build available in May-I have an April slot. My order is:
White; black interior; Premium Plus package; infotainment package; sport chrono package with PCM; lighting package; heated steering wheel; walnut wood trim package. Can't wait for it!

Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 AM
Just got word today that my Macan entered the body shop 02/26/14, so the launch cars for the US are starting to be built!

Old 03-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Dntlvet is on a distinguished road
When will 2015 Cayenne Diesel be produced? I realize not Cayenne thread, but thought someone here might have run into this information.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Just got my VIN for my S, it exited production Saturday!

Old 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
mgsoph is on a distinguished road
Macan S

Just chose the Spider wheels with all seasons, should be a more user friendly approach unless heavy snow

Old 03-31-2014, 09:45 AM
Geo_Carrera is on a distinguished road
Here is my Build. May 1 arrival. Can't wait

1 95BAB1 Macan S
2 N0 Agate Grey Metallic
3 VC Standard Interior in Black 0.00
4 1BK Air Suspension incl. Porsche Active Suspension Management
5 1NP Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
6 3FU Panoramic Roof System
7 3S5 Roof Rails in Black
8 7X8 ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
9 9VL BOSE® Surround Sound System
10 CY3 20" RS Spyder Design Wheels
11 H6K Summer Tires for 20" Alloy Wheels
12 QJ4 Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss)
13 QV4 SiriusXM® Satellite Radio Receiver
14 S0C PCNA Display Vehicle 0.00
15 PE6 Adaptive Sport Seats (18-way) with Memory Package
16 PJ2 Premium Package

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Macan: USA Builds Start in March