Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Remus Sport Exhaust For Macan Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 04:43 PM
Pecan is on a distinguished road
Sorry if I am not understanding this if the sports button is what opens the actuator then why would a remote be needed (or PSE button for that matter).

Currently the Sports mode is hooked up and does change the dynamics of the sound. If this is the case I don't need anything else (however I certainly would not call the sound an "aggressive" exhaust). Maybe some miles will change that?

Old 01-19-2015, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pecan
Sorry if I am not understanding this if the sports button is what opens the actuator then why would a remote be needed (or PSE button for that matter).

Currently the Sports mode is hooked up and does change the dynamics of the sound. If this is the case I don't need anything else (however I certainly would not call the sound an "aggressive" exhaust). Maybe some miles will change that?
The wireless remote just give you the "extra cool" factor to be able to do it wireless.

Old 01-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Pecan is on a distinguished road
Got it, thanks for explaining!

Old 01-29-2015, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Only 1 left in stock before they go on back order!!