Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

macan standard driver side matt

Old 10-20-2015, 12:42 PM
joemat is on a distinguished road
macan standard driver side matt

I recently purchased a 2016 Porsche Macan and it came equipped with standard floor mats that do not cover the entire floorboard. The square matts protect the carpet up to slightly before accelerator, and brake pedals. My heel seems to fall just over the matt, and unto the carpet, and is beginning to wear the carpet; not the matt. I know everyone has similar problems, but wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

Old 10-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Nope but then the dealer installed rubber Weathertech mats all round on delivery (not a freebie but part of the PDI cost). I was going to take them out in the summer but decided to just carry on using them and now happy my carpets are not getting worn/dirty.

Old 10-24-2015, 10:30 AM
TripleL will become famous soon enough
I've not experienced that. On 15 Macan S the mat goes to below the brake and accelerator and my heel hits about 2 inches from the edge. I'll try to snap a picture later, but maybe check to see that its installed correctly on the hold tabs or maybe they rear mat is in the front?

Old 10-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
yeah, macan driver side mat falls a bit below expectation. S'pose we can thank all the idiots who crashed Toyota Prius' and Camry w/ of 'unintended acceleration' for this gem...

That said, OEM rubber 'winter' mats and weathertech do go further up. Lloyds now makes mats too for Macan. Inquired about dimensions from board sponsor promoting here but I guess they didn't think I really wanted to know if they went further up

Old 10-29-2015, 08:46 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
As mentioned above I have the Weathertech rubber but overlying the Lloyds mats so factory items in the garage not getting dirty. The Lloyds mat goes up under the pedals.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
Please post a picture of Lloyd mat so we can see how far under/up.

Thanks in advance!

Old 11-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
We have Lloyd and Porsche mats available here:

http://www.suncoastparts.com/categor...SINTFLOOR.html

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 11-29-2015, 08:58 AM
leecarrera is on a distinguished road
Porsche rubber mat

These work well and are up and under the pedals. They are not as deep as the Weathertek but for most applications provide enough protection.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	697.9 KB
ID:	433889