Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Macan trunk dimension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 11:28 PM
o'bluetouring is on a distinguished road
Macan trunk dimension

Dear fellow members, I'm wondering if someone can share the dimension of the Macan trunk with me, in terms of width and depth from the shallowest point? I understand it's 17.7 cubic feet, but I'm trying to find out if it fits the luggages we usually take when we go on road trips or when we pick up families from the airport.

Thanks for the help!

Old 02-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Roup1 is on a distinguished road
I found these dimensions on another site, I have not confirmed them:

41.3" W
18.9" H
37.6" D

Keep in mind that the back seat is at a recline/angle. So the 37.6" depth is measured at the floor and will be less near the top of the seat.

Old 02-18-2016, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Roup1
I found these dimensions on another site, I have not confirmed them: 41.3" W 18.9" H 37.6" D Keep in mind that the back seat is at a recline/angle. So the 37.6" depth is measured at the floor and will be less near the top of the seat.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful!!!

Old 02-26-2016, 10:31 AM
1215 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by o'bluetouring
Dear fellow members, I'm wondering if someone can share the dimension of the Macan trunk with me, in terms of width and depth from the shallowest point? I understand it's 17.7 cubic feet, but I'm trying to find out if it fits the luggages we usually take when we go on road trips or when we pick up families from the airport.

Thanks for the help!
Why not bring the luggage to the dealer and try it? Stranger things have happened. Of all the things in the world... she wouldn't say yes to the Macan until she knew the beach chairs & cooler fit well in the trunk... so in December we drove down to our dealership and loaded beach chairs and a cooler into the trunk of a Macan.

We didn't take him up on it but our sales guy even went so far as to offer that we could take the car for an afternoon so we could bring it home and see how it fit in the garage, test cargo space, the dog carrier, etc. They were great about it.

Old 02-26-2016, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by 1215
Why not bring the luggage to the dealer and try it? Stranger things have happened. Of all the things in the world... she wouldn't say yes to the Macan until she knew the beach chairs & cooler fit well in the trunk... so in December we drove down to our dealership and loaded beach chairs and a cooler into the trunk of a Macan.

We didn't take him up on it but our sales guy even went so far as to offer that we could take the car for an afternoon so we could bring it home and see how it fit in the garage, test cargo space, the dog carrier, etc. They were great about it.
We wanted to test it out but at the time of this post, the only car we had was a Carrera and it was impossible to bring more than one luggage to test it out. Eventually we got the dimensions from a member here and confirmed that it was too small, so we ended up with a Cayenne instead (at the expense of trading in my 997.2)