2015 Black Macan S with 20" Sport Design Wheels Powdercoated Black

Old 11-01-2016, 05:54 AM
BossHoss is on a distinguished road

2015 Black Macan S with 20" Sport Design Wheels

2015 Black Macan S with 20" Sport Design Wheels<br/>

Old 11-01-2016, 05:57 AM
BossHoss is on a distinguished road

<br/>

Last edited by BossHoss; 11-01-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:10 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BossHoss

2017 White Macan GTS with 21" Turbo Design Wheels

They look very nice!

Old 11-09-2016, 11:19 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Here you go!

Thanks again for the rendering. I thought I would ask openly what you recommend as the ideal wheel and tires size combo would be for the Macan? Also, what's the exact tire you would recommend for this configuration?

Thanks

PS: I've decide on red with black/red interior.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Thanks again for the rendering. I thought I would ask openly what you recommend as the ideal wheel and tires size combo would be for the Macan? Also, what's the exact tire you would recommend for this configuration?

Thanks

PS: I've decide on red with black/red interior.
You are very welcome, glad to help! The "ideal" wheel size will all be up to your desired look and ride. We can do a 20", 21" or 22" options. We typically recommend 21" and the rendering is lowered a bit, so the "ideal" look for me personally is a 21" with a lowered suspension. This keeps everything within Porsche's OE 21" diameter, so there are a few tire options from Michelin and Pirelli you can run. Tires will depend on your desired performance and climate needs. I would be glad to discuss options in more depth if you have questions!

Old 11-12-2016, 10:41 AM
I have nailed down my 2017 Macan Turbo PP order. The car will be loaded in Carmine Red with the black red Turbo interior package. I've decided on HRE 21" P101's in 91/2" front and 11" rear. My only question is, what tire should I go with.

So, does anyone have experience with the different brands, and an opinion of which is better and why? Also, is there a slight step up size that works? I do not need an all season tire. The car will be replacing my 911 TTS and BMW X5 for Southern California driving. Just looking for opinions from Macan owners that have real experience.

I've attached a picture of the exact wheels I'm ordering on a red M4.

Attached Images  
Old 11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
I have nailed down my 2017 Macan Turbo PP order. The car will be loaded in Carmine Red with the black red Turbo interior package. I've decided on HRE 21" P101's in 91/2" front and 11" rear. My only question is, what tire should I go with.

So, does anyone have experience with the different brands, and an opinion of which is better and why? Also, is there a slight step up size that works? I do not need an all season tire. The car will be replacing my 911 TTS and BMW X5 for Southern California driving. Just looking for opinions from Macan owners that have real experience.

In Southern California since you can run summer tires all year long, I recommend using Michelin Pilot Super Sports. There are a lot of options that you may see, but if the Pilot Super Sport is on that list, you cannot go wrong.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian
In Southern California since you can run summer tires all year long, I recommend using Michelin Pilot Super Sports. There are a lot of options that you may see, but if the Pilot Super Sport is on that list, you cannot go wrong.
Love PSS's and run them on all my cars including the 488. My understanding is they don't come in the right size.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Love PSS's and run them on all my cars including the 488. My understanding is they don't come in the right size.
Sadly, you're correct. We've run the Latitude Sport 3 on the Macans. The PSS is possible in 21", but you would have to go with a shorter sidewall.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future

All of our Macan customer's go with the P Zero's by default. Of course the MPSS woud be the first choice if they had made them in teh required sizes. Looking forward to seeing some photos of this once completed. I hope you receive a great deal

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Here you go!

I have zero expectations, but would love see this image in red with body colored side blades.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Site Sponsor
I have zero expectations, but would love see this image in red with body colored side blades.
On it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheels for my new Macan